Bubble, A8s..get Resistance

both these guys are solid, you know..for Party $22.we knocked the donk luck box out..now its down to three.I had to do some pushing to get where I am..but it's setteled down.2 Pay:1st: $722nd: $48Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t400 (3 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero (t4493)SB (t5100)BB (t2407)Preflop: Hero is Button with Aheart.gif, 8heart.gif. Hero raises to t1400, SB calls t1200, BB raises to t2406, Hero ? Pot: 5206. 1006 to call. SB yet to actthanks for input folks!ps: yeah, i'm not thrilled about the amount of my raise..I didn't pay attention to BB stack..Blinds had been 200/400 for just 4 handsNo one was all in 3 handed yet, except me once pf from Button at 100/200

Do you think the big stack will cooperate and let it be checked down? If there is any doubt there, you should push.I think your pre-flop raise is fine.Not sure what the short stack is going to do with that extra chip...

Not sure what the short stack is going to do with that extra chip...If everyone calls and SB checks to him, he can check, Actuary can move in, SB can call, he can fold, Actuary can get nocked out, and he gets second!good luck.

when SB smooth called..bells went off.BB's push could be a squeeze, but he has to expect that I call, and SB has a decent hand.So I give BB mad credit here.If I push, SB will be getting 8 : 3 or so.With two all in, I guess he would sit out a lot here but, I really expect him to call.So...I felt my Ace if not alone, was not the best and I was probably drawing to two pair or better. I actually missed that BB was not all in... that would be bizzarre and horrifficly tilt causing :club: if he folded to my push and SB called.Given the Bubble, I folded.Prety rare for me to fold when I'm getting these odds. Push seems too risky as SB will have nice odds and feel very good about at least 2nd. I just hoped really hard that SB would call now, with a monster.(prior to this hand, I had no indication of donkdom)

we need more people to pick on Rocket!be gentle, LHE is his weakness.One of them. Tourneys appear to be yours.Booyah! :club:
no sir.Making decent money actually!You should know of what you speak first.Results:BB had AA. SB had KJ off (surprised me) AA holds upI would've made a 8 hi straight as it turned out.in the end, I won the thing.