Steve7stud & 3 New Poker Students

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That made me laugh. True story.
it made me laugh, too. if our respective records are any indication, i should be giving YOU the HU advice. :club:
I should probably be giving both of you advice :club:
nobody asked you, ugly.but if i need advice on how to snuggle with non-humans, i'll give you a buzz, k? :D

im a successfull 5 10 nl player, but i want to get to the next step, my goal for next year is to make 1m a year and consistently beat 10 20 nl and higher, I am looking for someone who can help me make the jump,I coach alot of people who I have helped get from 0,50-1 to 24 and 5 10, but 10 20 and higher is just a different animal and i feel pretty lost in this game, players are so lag. i dont know if you can help me out

Throwing my pm into the hat as well... good on ya for offering this Steve
Since everyone else is announcing their PM's, I'll jump on the bandwagon, mine's sent too. :club:
I haven't read the blog yet, but 50k in 8 months is obviously a little over 6k a month.Is your goal to make that from tournaments or from live play?
Online cash games and tournaments. I want to have a very comfortable roll before I go head-long into tournaments again. At this point in time tournaments eat up a little too much of my daily profits to work.I realize the the per month dollar amount of the goal I want to achieve, but I obviously don't plan to play 0.25/0.50 forever =).

this thread should have been called steve7stud & 3 blind micesee how they run! see how they run!