Not Big Enough To Go To Jail?

That is the dumbest shit I have ever heard. He's a child molestor; send him to jail and let him take care of himself. End of story. This is opening the door for midgets.....I swear next week midgets are gonna be killing and raping and molesting all over the country.slaughterparty.jpg

I don't understand why we don't just do the eye for an eye system.I would be willing to bet everything I own that he will do something again.But if he didn't have a penis.....And there would be no need for jails....

That judge needs to be sacked immediately.At least you put him in a mental hospital or something. Probation is unacceptable.I hardly even believe that's a real story.

Fondling chitlins - not so bad. Molesting chitlins - that crosses the line.
Nope. Fondling chitlins is still pretty damn bad. You sound like the kind of douchebag that feels up his ten year old niece.
Tangentially...Am I the only one that's considered the possibility of blind people playing poker?
I've thought about this as well. At first I considered braille cards, but scrapped that idea right away for obvious reasons. Then I thought about maybe a having a seeing eye person to whisper the cards to you, but how would you know they weren't lying or telling everyone else? I couldn't come up with a workable system.
Nope. Fondling chitlins is still pretty damn bad. You sound like the kind of douchebag that feels up his ten year old niece.
Okay last time I checked chitlins was a kind of food. Fondling children would still be pretty damn bad. I know you're pretty hot shite around here so I won't get into a heated argument - but let's try to see sarcasm for what it is. YOU of ALL people should appreciate that.
Okay last time I checked chitlins was a kind of food. Fondling children would still be pretty damn bad. I know you're pretty hot shite around here so I won't get into a heated argument - but let's try to see sarcasm for what it is. YOU of ALL people should appreciate that.
Well, the poster above you just used it as a southern slang word for "children" so I assumed you were doing the same. Maybe I should have caught it, but it just seemed like some old creepy guy justifying his love for a little underaged ass. My apologies. Also, feel free to get into a heated debate. It's not like I can have you banned just because I have a lot of posts.
My apologies. Also, feel free to get into a heated debate. It's not like I can have you banned just because I have a lot of posts.
I should also apologize. I had just busted out of a tourney to some bad play and might have taken it harshly. BTW I'm only 27 so just a twentysomething creepy guy justifying my love for underage a.ss (sw). Maybe the SW would have been better placed in my earlier post.
I should also apologize. I had just busted out of a tourney to some bad play and might have taken it harshly. BTW I'm only 27 so just a twentysomething creepy guy justifying my love for underage a.ss (sw). Maybe the SW would have been better placed in my earlier post.
It's cool. We're good. No need for an sw. I never use them, and I'm hot shit around here. Just serious.