Negreanu Open At 6:00pm Pst Tonight

sounds good sir! GL every1....kindalast two times i played i sat beside him twice for most of the time. never really got tangled in any pots....not that i want too

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSo, you still got "Carolina on my mind" ?

Nice game everyone, 1st time playing in this thing, probly shouldn't have only had $40 left in online poker and since I generally only play .10-.10 on FCP I quickly realized how outclassed I was. It was one helluva ride and an absolute blast. Jackasspoker was a beast the way he was dominating the table, everytime I tried to stand up to him he crushed me. If anyone who played with me for while cares to comment on my game I'd love to hear it, bad and good. Not sure if this was where I should put this or what not, and sorry if it flows weird I'm a little distraught from getting knocked out.

Nice game everyone, 1st time playing in this thing, probly shouldn't have only had $40 left in online poker and since I generally only play .10-.10 on FCP I quickly realized how outclassed I was. It was one helluva ride and an absolute blast. Jackasspoker was a beast the way he was dominating the table, everytime I tried to stand up to him he crushed me. If anyone who played with me for while cares to comment on my game I'd love to hear it, bad and good. Not sure if this was where I should put this or what not, and sorry if it flows weird I'm a little distraught from getting knocked out.
How'd you finish?
post bust out depression.don't worry it passes. ask hoosier.- Jordan
post bust out depression.don't worry it passes. ask hoosier.- Jordan
Depending on how big the tournament is and how deep you are it might take a loooong time to pass.

Ha, already feeling better. The remedy I found for post-bust out depression... a kickass Lost finale, my mind is still racing.P.S.- I came in 5th. Not completely sure of full names but those in front of me by the name I remember them by were 1) JackassPoker, 2) sophos or something like that taken from the movie kids, 3) maxima, 4) MHPI

That means it's bounty time! $1 per entry.
The bounty was in my hand....IN MY HAND! I'll get you next time....and your little doggie too!!
I had a lot of fun in this event. It was my first time playing and look forward to playing in more Neg O's.
neg-o needs to be a rebuy at least once a month...mmmmmmmmmmm now that would be fun.- Jordan
neg-o needs to be a rebuy at least once a month...mmmmmmmmmmm now that would be fun.- Jordan
You're only saying that because you could match DN rebuy for rebuy for quite a while in a $10 event.And I still hate you for it.

I was left kicking myself last night after getting WAY too aggressive early and leaving myself short stacked... :D I know better!!! :club: ah well, there's always next week... but dang it, I want a jersey!!!!I vote NO on making it a rebuy... even once a month... but that's just me...