Unexplainable Things

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just remembered one.I am a kitchen manager and probably 4 months ago i was doing an order on a sunday and chatting with one of the other managers in the office while i was counting. i put the book down and marked my spot, and left the office with the other manager and the door was closed (locked) i came back two minutes later and there was an entire colum filled in!!Later that day i am the only one on the line, and i am putting up some fajitas and i cut the meat and had to walk away fr a second, when i came back the meat was on the hot skillet in the window!Weird!!

One night about a year ago I was throwing a football around with two of my younger cousins (Michael and Kory) in the backyard of my uncle's house. Michael decided he was going to punt the ball to me, and got off a horrible kick that went onto the roof, and into the front yard. The three of us went up front to look for the ball, but couldn't find it anywhere. We had to search inside the bushes, pine trees, and other crap growing there, but found nothing. After 5 minutes or so, we went to the other side to check, just in case it rolled the other way. No luck. It had to be on the first side, and we just hadn't looked hard enough. On the way back over, I saw it sitting on the Maple tree in the front yard right where two branches split apart, about 5 1/2 ft. up from the ground. It was just sitting there, not wedged in there or anything, like someone placed it there. Looking at the roof, there was no way it could have landed there, since the tree is too far away from the roof, and there are too many little branches in the way that would have knocked it off course. So we thought maybe it took a lucky bounce and just so happened to land just right. We grabbed the ball and went back to the back yard and Michael kicked it again to see how high the ball could bounce off the ground. Not very high, maybe a foot or so, not 5. We decided to try kicking the ball over the roof again just to see how it came down, since maybe it did take a freak roll and land perfectly in that spot. Kory went to the front yard, and Michael kicked it again. Here's where it gets weird. This was Michael's worst kick yet, as it hit the house right above the back porch (people inside said they thought he was going to break the window from where it hit). The two of us went to get the ball, but couldn't find it on the porch. There is about a 6ft. by 6ft. gap from the house to the porch where the ball could have fallen into, so we had to look under the porch. I climbed down into the hole, and Michael crawled underneath to look. While we were looking, Kory came back and said he didn't see the ball come over the roof (obviously). We told him what happened, and he helped us look, but still no luck finding it. We crawled out from under the porch, and got the idea to check the tree again, just joking around. All three of us walked back up to the front yard, together. As I came around the last pine tree on the side of the house, I couldn't believe my eyes...there was the football in the exact same spot in the tree, sitting almost the exact same way...There is no way one of my cousins put it there, since I saw Michael under the porch the whole time we were looking. Kory couldn't have put it there either, since we would have heard him open the gates to the back yard, run back to the front, then open the gate again to come tell us he "didn't see the ball." the only gate we heard was when he came back to help us look. No one from inside could have done it either, since we would have seen them come into the back yard. And if we missed it, Kory would have seen them go to the front yard with the ball. Besides, no one knew we found the ball in the tree the first time, needless to say they couldn't have know the position the ball was sitting in. No logical explanation.
Have you posted this before?? I could swear i've read this before!

On Saturday i went over a friends to watch some OSU football and i looked over at the clock. It was 7:47 and my friends were talking about a 747 airplane that once crashed. they said 747 right when i looked at the clock

On Saturday i went over a friends to watch some OSU football and i looked over at the clock. It was 7:47 and my friends were talking about a 747 airplane that once crashed. they said 747 right when i looked at the clock
I thought you explained this event pretty well.
many times when i feel like smokin ganja i look @ the time and its 4:18 ( it takes me like 2 min to roll )also 9:11 bodes bad events seemingly. Monday morning at work about 5 monthes ago I look at the time it says 9:11 (I notice cuz a buddy pointed out that **** happens to him at the time) just after this thought i hear screaming across the shop a friend at work had cut off his thumb and index finger on his left hand on a table saw.Thumb was too mangled to reattach so they sowed his finger where his thumb is and he's doin well in rehab
Right after reading this i looked at the clock and it was 7:47. weird.

I recently was a witness to a small man with three arms breakdancing on the sidewalk in baltimore . But thats not it, he did not want money, instead he wanted a Mcdonalds cheeseburger. Believe it, or not.

Right after reading this i looked at the clock and it was 7:47. weird.
what if i made it on my 747th post?anyways this one just happened-i was playing 1-2 NL at pokerstars and was doing good. I looked and saw i had big slick with the ace of hearts and king of diamonds.normally i turn off the pictures becuase they annoy me but i kept them on becuase i just sat downi looked at one of the dudes pics and it was big slick of heats.i thought this was pretty fascinating
I was thinking the same thing when I saw this on CNN.
Might be old news, but do you guys know how authories figured out that Steve Irwin wasn't wearing sunscreen when he died?Because sunscreen protects you from harmful rays.
Might be old news, but do you guys know how authories figured out that Steve Irwin wasn't wearing sunscreen when he died?Because sunscreen protects you from harmful rays.
that is actually pretty funny