Longest Heads-up In Sng Ever?

75 total hands played AFTER it got to heads-up. Started Heads-up at 2,575 vs 10,925.Total elapsed time in heads-up: 26 minutes, 30 seconds (start of hand to start of hand).I didnt bother counting the lead changes, but it was truly a back and forth battle.I'm mentally and physically drained after that session due to this. Thank goodness I was able to win it despite the huge chip defecit, or I would feel fairly dejected.One hand I'm uncertain about in heads-up (Notes: opponent was pushing many of my pre-flop raises, and liked to push from SB almost every hand after about 15 minutes into the session):FullTiltPoker Game #660542589: $5 + $0.50 Sit & Go (4344410), Table 1 - 300/600 - No Limit Hold'em - 12:47:23 ET - 2006/05/24Seat 4: Rocketwadster (8,940)Seat 6: UMCorian (4,560)UMCorian posts the small blind of 300Rocketwadster posts the big blind of 600The button is in seat #6*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Rocketwadster [Tc Qc]UMCorian raises to 4,560, and is all inRocketwadster: calls? folds? One other hand I'm uncertain about (nearing bubble):FullTiltPoker Game #660493583: $5 + $0.50 Sit & Go (4344410), Table 1 - 80/160 - No Limit Hold'em - 12:13:50 ET - 2006/05/24Seat 3: DEADHOUSE (2,470)Seat 4: Rocketwadster (3,595)Seat 5: deffe (2,925)Seat 6: UMCorian (2,990)Seat 9: EL Bombastico (1,520)DEADHOUSE posts the small blind of 80Rocketwadster posts the big blind of 160EL Bombastico: runnersThe button is in seat #9*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Rocketwadster [8d 6c]deffe has 15 seconds left to actdeffe foldsUMCorian calls 160EL Bombastico foldsDEADHOUSE calls 80Rocketwadster checks*** FLOP *** [4s 8h 7d]DEADHOUSE bets 480Rocketwadster ???

Hand #1; it's close according to SAGE. R is 7.6 and the BB cutoff hand for calling a push is K2s so since villain was pushing everything from the SB, this would be a call for me.Hand #2; I probably fold - you're not last to act and you can't be sure your outs are good if you're behind.

Hand #1 -- I think in theory I agree with a call. However, that being said, QT is my death hand. Whether I hold it or the opponent does, it manages to beat me every single time. But that's irrational fear, I think it's good enough to call based on odds.Hand #2 -- I think I push here. Deadhouse bet out from the SB which means he probably connected, but there's a good chance he didn't connect as well as you did. If you push, considering you have everyone covered, I think you'll most likely get folds back to the SB (seeing as no one raised PF and it's only 1 other player). The SB hasn't pot committed himself, so he might lay it down. If not, you've got TPNK, and a gutshot. Putting aside the possibility that the SB has 56 (and why wouldn't he just trap if that was the case?), your worst case scenario is he has a better 8. In which case, you've got 7 outs twice to win. If he calls, you're risking 2310 to win 5100, which means your money is basically in good. I still think he folds to a push though.

Hand 1 easy call. If he had been playing small ball all along and woke up and pushed this hand then I would consider folding, but QTs against a pushbot has to be +EV.Hand 2 Deadhouse thinks he is probably HU against a late position limper and with that flop could have nearly any hand, including the straight, a better 8, two overs, or a lower pair, or two pair. I dont see him having a set...I would raise in the SB with any of those pairs against a LP limper. You are probably no worse than 50/50 to win the hand, so folding is out of the question. If you call UMCorian is getting 3:1 odds and has a decent chance of a cheap or free turn, so he can call with 2 overs, or push if he hit the flop hard. There arent many turn cards that you love, and a lot that you hate. I think you push here and try to isolate against deadhouse.

I've played thru 3+ full blind structures on a few occasions..so that's over 30 minutes.
Don't try to steal my thunder...lolare you sure they were 10 minute blinds, and not 8 minute blinds?

I'm very surprised to see the answers to number 2 that think this is a call. To me, in a $5 SnG, that bet says overpair, probably 9s or 10s, and I've got a pair of 8s with a weak kicker. The other choice is A8. I don't even think about staying in here.Maybe that's why I don't win much. Why would a middle stack risk 1/5 of his stack on a hand worse than a pair of 8s, 6 kicker? Unless I've been exceptionally weak to this point so that he thought he could push me around, I give him credit on this one.

I'm very surprised to see the answers to number 2 that think this is a call. To me, in a $5 SnG, that bet says overpair, probably 9s or 10s, and I've got a pair of 8s with a weak kicker. The other choice is A8. I don't even think about staying in here.
He doesn't raise PF with an overpair to 8s? 5 handed? Really? A8 is a bad situation for us, but that's bad luck. I think Q8, K8, J8 are just as likely, and I think he folds to a push with those.
He doesn't raise PF with an overpair to 8s? 5 handed? Really?
At the $5 level? Nah. I play that level a lot, and 99 or TT is, more often than not, limp in or way overbet, say 10X or even all-in. The more I think about it, though, I think A8 or K8 is most likely. When I see people make a big bet like that, it tends to be top pair/top/good kicker, or a straight draw. Which of those do you think this particular player is on decides it for you, I guess. If it's an active player, I'd say he's on a draw, if it's a passive player, TPTK.Again, I suck, so I'm completely open to arguments, but this has been my experience so far. I wonder how much the level you (generic you, not you personally) play at affect the answer to this question.

Hand 1 - I called, and lost to K 9 offsuit when neither of us improved.Hand 2 - I folded, but was uncertain for the whole tourney after doing so (hence the post)

Total elapsed time in heads-up: 26 minutes, 30 seconds (start of hand to start of hand).I've gone close to an hour, but it did involve a lot of fluky play the board chops.good luck.

Total elapsed time in heads-up: 26 minutes, 30 seconds (start of hand to start of hand).I've gone close to an hour, but it did involve a lot of fluky play the board chops.good luck.
How many chips were in play there? There must have been a lot more than we had to play with here...

How many chips were in play there? There must have been a lot more than we had to play with here...Yeah, we both had the entire rest of the final table easily outchipped when it started and it closed to heads up fast so it was pretty deep. I don't remember how long it was exactly and I may just be misremembering how long it took, but I disntincly remember there was a break right after it got to HU and then near the end I kept thinking we were actually going to make another break. I ended up second when I made a just horrendus play with bottom pair. I think I just wanted to sleep really.good luck.