Almost to the cash. At 56K, average 36K.
glglgllg... i busted a whileeeeee ago AQ to A 9... he hit 2345 diamonds for straight flush :club:

RDOG, First GL. Also, GBmantis (good player from P5's) posted a hand where he flopped an ace with a5 in a raised pot, he underbet the flop you peeled with gutshot(kj on an aqx board). Turn was a 10, goes check check, you value bet the river strong and he calls. The point of this post, I don't know. But it seems like you are a lucksackEdit: Unless it wasn't you, was it you?

RDOG, First GL. Also, GBmantis (good player from P5's) posted a hand where he flopped an ace with a5 in a raised pot, he underbet the flop you peeled with gutshot(kj on an aqx board). Turn was a 10, goes check check, you value bet the river strong and he calls. The point of this post, I don't know. But it seems like you are a lucksackEdit: Unless it wasn't you, was it you?
Yep, that was me. I bolded the important part. Thought he was betting an under pair giving me lots of outs with that small of a bet.

Would be great to pick up the blinds....just once. Damn, hate to go card dead with all these stealing opportunities.

Would be great to pick up the blinds....just once. Damn, hate to go card dead with all these stealing opportunities.
Then do what I do...steal with air.
Then do what I do...steal with air.
Yeah, my stack isn't so big that I want to get stuck with all these big stacks around.

Ugh man if you are raising with that stack you should be jamming pre. BTW I hope u werent contemplating folding that 99..nh.Now time to chip up for that ft run, take it down bud.

Ugh man if you are raising with that stack you should be jamming pre. BTW I hope u werent contemplating folding that 99..nh.Now time to chip up for that ft run, take it down bud.
I typically stick to the 10 BB before pushing, i was at about 12. In retrospect, with 9's, I probably should have just pushed. The only reason I even considered folding is that I have played with this guy for a lot of the night and he hasn't been very aggressive.

Yep. Thanks guys. I win that and I am in great shape. Damn, twice in the last couple weeks I have gotten pretty deep in the big ones (other was 200k) but haven't been able to get over the top.

I do have a question for those of you who saw the last hand. You move all in there with AK? Still had about 13 BB. MP basically min raised.

I do have a question for those of you who saw the last hand. You move all in there with AK? Still had about 13 BB. MP basically min raised.
I probably raise 3X his raise to make it look like I had a big pair...but Im definitely getting all my chips in the middle there.
I probably raise 3X his raise to make it look like I had a big pair...but Im definitely getting all my chips in the middle there.
Yeah, I think I have a better chance of getting him to fold that way. My all in looks too much like AK or small pocket pair. Probably misplayed but I probably lose all my chips either way.
Yeah, I think I have a better chance of getting him to fold that way. My all in looks too much like AK or small pocket pair. Probably misplayed but I probably lose all my chips either way.
You played it fine dont beat yourself up. I definitely think you should shove with big pairs in that spot btw.

pretty much agree with Hoosier... you could have reraised about half your stack letting him think that you have a big pair, but either way you HAVE to get your chips in the middle in that spot