Barrage Anyone? 10+1 Ps 22:40 25060885

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i kill myself
GGFT is always nice even if it was 9th!I'll bring this bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzitch home for FCP! :club:
woot woot railing, gl
5 left...very card dead. Every pot is raise before i can steal...only hand i raise 55 and chip leader jams me....uggh!
gg vick nice cash
MehCouldn't be more card dead and the few moves i tried i got reraised. A7 UTG look big and the blinds were getting sky high and my M was around 5, didn't want to wait. Guy made a bit of a loose call w/ A10, but thats life.Thanks for the support!
5 left...very card dead. Every pot is raise before i can steal...only hand i raise 55 and chip leader jams me....uggh!
fwiw, if you had 55 that hand where you raised and the chip leader came over the top, i think you shoulda called with all that dead money in the pot. you should be trying to double up and take it down, survival is for the pussies who dont post at fcp.
fwiw, if you had 55 that hand where you raised and the chip leader came over the top, i think you shoulda called with all that dead money in the pot. you should be trying to double up and take it down, survival is for the pussies who dont post at fcp.
In hindsite...had I known 55 was going to be the biggest hand i got at the FT, I woulda called his jam. His jam wasn't likely junk, especially since i had played very tight at the FT. My read on his jamming range there was AQ-AK, 88-QQ. I don't think he pops me w/ AA or KK since he likely wants action on those hands. So if i was correct on his range, the only hands I am even racing w/ are AQ and AK...every other hand has me wrecked. It could have been "Pus.sy" poker, but I think I have a little experience w/ mtt's and I am pretty sure I made the right move there....agree to disagree!One of the best mtt players on FCP gave me the best advice about FT's...he say's "Play tight, but don't be a pus.sy!" So many people wanna play the "hero" at the FT, that if you get a few good hands you are more likely to get loose action because of it. However, when your best 2 hands at the FT are 55 and A7...there is very little you can do to survive.
How much was the cash?
I believe almost $400, but I didn't look all that closely. I was waaaaay more happy w/ the TLB points I gained.As some of you know, I have managed to stay ranked on the TLB for most of this year. I have recently cut back on my mtt schedule and have fallen from as high as the mid 80's to as low as 140 yesterday. Last night's 5th put me back in the 125 range. Hopefully I can stay just long enough for that WSOP freeroll in July. Just playing against that field should be quite an experience!Thanks again for those who railed!
One of the best mtt players on FCP gave me the best advice about FT's...he say's "Play tight, but don't be a pus.sy!" So many people wanna play the "hero" at the FT, that if you get a few good hands you are more likely to get loose action because of it. However, when your best 2 hands at the FT are 55 and A7...there is very little you can do to survive.
What kind of idiot would say something like that?Oh yeah, and good work.