Barrage Anyone? 10+1 Ps 22:40 25060885

anyone down for this?? it starts is about an hour and twenty minutes. Lets try and get a good turn out. Bang your wives and or Girlfriends put the kids to bed and you'll be back right in time :club: so no excuses ladies

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone down for this?? it starts is about an hour and twenty minutes. Lets try and get a good turn out. Bang your wives and or Girlfriends put the kids to bed and you'll be back right in time :club: so no excuses ladies
What is your screen name?
Just doubled up with 6 3 offsuit. Chip leader has 8765. Hope the rest of you guys are doing well. sittin' at 4780 now.
Wow. That's awesome that you doubled up 14 minutes before the tourney started. Must be a pro.
Just doubled up with 6 3 offsuit. Chip leader has 8765. Hope the rest of you guys are doing well. sittin' at 4780 now.
are we talkin about the same tournament because the 22:40 hasnt started yet
All the cool kids are doing it.............don't be a loser.
:club: That's awesome. Haven't heard that one since my girlfriend asked me to lick her...well nevermind.

ok...I am in to donk it up big time....wish me luck...probably going to fall asleep at the computer before I get knocked out. hopefully the pokerstars ring will wake me up.

ok...I am in to donk it up big time....wish me luck...probably going to fall asleep at the computer before I get knocked out. hopefully the pokerstars ring will wake me up.
sn??
i once fell asleep for half an hour during a limit rebuy tourny. that bell woke me up and i was like oh ****!!!! that tourny i made my first top 3 appearence ever lol i dont think that says anything about my skill :club: