How To Lose $400 In Five Minutes.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow man, that always sucks to lose that quickly...but honestly, those were the two worst played hands I've seen in a long while..I take it back regarding the second one, that's just losing a coinflip post flop

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :club: way to play those Jacks. oh man you suck at poker. Hard to believe you are the same guy that "dominated" a home game.I would quit playing poker if I were you.Seriously just try to get your writing career cause poker is not for you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :club: way to play those Jacks. oh man you suck at poker. Hard to believe you are the same guy that "dominated" a home game.I would quit playing poker if I were you.Seriously just try to get your writing career cause poker is not for you.
Yeah, ok.This is meant to entertain, not to provide you with a basis to make yourself feel like a big man.Guess what, I still stand behind my play w/ the Jacks. The fact that you don't understand why it's a good play 4 out 5 times, tells me a lot about your abilities. Think before you speak to people much more knowledgable than yourself. You'll be less likely to look foolish in retrospect. Read this sentence again.Ryan

I ****ing love losing all my money too. In fact I love it so much that it's exaclty what I have done in eatch of the past 3 days.Poker ****ing sucks...I think I'm done with it for a long time.

No ****ing **** ******* and I have a feeling I’m about to find out first hand just how far down it is!Derek walks around the tiny balcony checking it out and whatnot, or making sure there are no witnesses. funny stuff

No ****ing **** ******* and I have a feeling I’m about to find out first hand just how far down it is!Derek walks around the tiny balcony checking it out and whatnot, or making sure there are no witnesses. funny stuff
Thank you, I thought so too.Ryan
Yeah, ok.This is meant to entertain, not to provide you with a basis to make yourself feel like a big man.Guess what, I still stand behind my play w/ the Jacks. The fact that you don't understand why it's a good play 4 out 5 times, tells me a lot about your abilities. Think before you speak to people much more knowledgable than yourself. You'll be less likely to look foolish in retrospect. Read this sentence again.Ryan
Yes i realize that is why I said what I said and brought up your "complete dominance" of the home game. It was hilarious to me to read how you actually played a hand. The second hand was a bummer but I stand by my statement on the hand with the Jacks.The reason being is because at that moment you didn't know how the table played or have any reads on anyone so saying that the only thing that you would know is that you are either WAY ahead in the hand or WAY behind. You choosing to throw $100 bet to find out to me is -EV. If anyone else disagrees with me then please let me know and I will apologize to you Sir Ryan but for now you played that hand poorly and I LAUGH at you again.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
JJ SUCKS
Yes i realize that is why I said what I said and brought up your "complete dominance" of the home game. It was hilarious to me to read how you actually played a hand. The second hand was a bummer but I stand by my statement on the hand with the Jacks.The reason being is because at that moment you didn't know how the table played or have any reads on anyone so saying that the only thing that you would know is that you are either WAY ahead in the hand or WAY behind. You choosing to throw $100 bet to find out to me is -EV. If anyone else disagrees with me then please let me know and I will apologize to you Sir Ryan but for now you played that hand poorly and I LAUGH at you again.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ok, whatever. You can't be taken seriously. Stick to your play, I'll stick to mine.In the future, if I disagree with your play, I will discuss it repectfully with you; an opprotunity you have not afforded me the slightest. Best regards, fool.Ryan
Ok, whatever. You can't be taken seriously. Stick to your play, I'll stick to mine.In the future, if I disagree with your play, I will discuss it repectfully with you; an opprotunity you have not afforded me the slightest. Best regards, fool.Ryan
hey can you get me into that club :club:
No need to laugh at him about it, but yes, it was two of the most poorly played hands I've ever seen. Laying out a bet of $100 to try and take it down? Jacks are second to AKsuited to the most overplayed hand in hold 'em. Although I don't call 'em deadbeat dads for nothing. I call 'em deadbeat dads cause you always hope they come through for you, but never do.

Why is the standard raise $15 in a 1/2 game? Flat calling the Js there would be good I think. Don't make a pot sized raise into a large pot when you are folding to a reraise. The second hand was just standard, the situation sucks.

Wow straight to the name calling huh? Hmm what did you say to me...Think before you speak to people much more knowledgable than yourself. You'll be less likely to look foolish in retrospect. Read this sentence again.So now I see anyone who disagrees is automatically a fool.Okay good luck with that and also truly it all goes back to your complete arrogance in another poker story. That is where I came off on being so harsh on you. Arrogant pricks get what they have coming to em IMO. If you had put the other story in the same unprideful light I might have tried to be nice and respectful to you, but guess what I didn't feel you needed respect. I didn't realize you are a crabby little *****. Now I told you why your play was horrible and that was because you had no read on the table and you were either WAY ahead or Way behind and you basically threw $100 away to find that out. had you checked then maybe something might have developed on the turn and given you a better chance. but My opinion is that you misplayed that hand.Turns out it wouldn't have mattered too much because you were gettin it all in on the next hand regardless, but still I don't agree with your play with the Jacks.And one last HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No need to laugh at him about it, but yes, it was two of the most poorly played hands I've ever seen. Laying out a bet of $100 to try and take it down? Jacks are second to AKsuited to the most overplayed hand in hold 'em. Although I don't call 'em deadbeat dads for nothing. I call 'em deadbeat dads cause you always hope they come through for you, but never do.
Why not laugh at him? Seriously read his other story about "total domination" and it will make you laugh at him giving the money back on the other side.Seriously until he proves otherwise he is just an arrogant douchebag in my opinion.

The real way to lose 400 dollars even quicker is to just have 400 dollars cash drop out of your pocket without you knowing it, that's what I did. An even better way is to lose 500 in 2 minutes playing good ol party poker blackjack.