Different names for marijuana (the last one made me laugh) = Cannabis, Pot, Hemp, Bhang, Marijuana, Joint, Reefer, Wahupta [sioux], Dope, Ganja, Smoke, Weed, Herb, Marihuana, Hash, Doobie, Sensemilla, Cannabis Sativa, Cannabis Indica, Leaf, Green, Greenbud, Bud, 420, Alaskan Thunder****, BC Bud, Hooch, Stash, Thai-stick, Thai-bud, Mexican, Panama Red, Columbian Gold, Bricks, Pounds, Kilos, Ounce, Gram, Bag, Baggie, Green-sticky, Dirtweed, Shake, Indian Hemp, Ganjah, Guaza, Cannabis Chinense, Ganeb, Kif, Hanf, Tekrouri, Chanvre, Hooter, Bonghit, One-hit, ****, Kineboisin, hamppu [Finnish/Suomi], Kannabis, Bangue, Canamo, Canamo Indio, Chanvre, Ganeb, Han Ma, Hanf, Hint Keneviri, Hops, Huang Ma, Huo Ma, Kenevir, Kif, Ma Fen, Ma Jen Chiu, Mariguana, Qunnab, Ta Ma, Tchene, Dagga, Mary Jane, boo, grass, moocah, tea, Apocynum cannabinum, Ace, Acupolco (color) Afgani, Indica, African, Ashes, Aunt Mary, Bales, Bamba, Bhang, Bo, Bobo, Boo, Boo Boo Bama, Buddha, Bush, Buzz, Cannabis, Cest, Cheeba Cheeba, Chronic, Cryppie, Cryptonite, Dank, Diambista, Ditch, Ditchweed, Dobie, Domestic Don Juan, Doob, Doradilla, Draf, Fir, Flowers, Ganja, Gash, Gasper, Gold, Gong, Grass Green (ery), Griefo Grifa, Griffa, Gungun, Herb, Hawaiian homegrown hay, Herba, High, Homegrown, Indica, Indo, J, Joint, Kalakit, Killer, Leaf, Leño, Loco Weed, Mary Jane, Mari , Maui-Wowie, MJ, Mo, Mota, Number, Panama (Adjective), Parsley, PR, Pretendica, Puff, Ragweed, Rainy day woman, Rasta, Red Bud, Reefer, Roacha, Root, Seeds, Sinsemilla, Skunk weed, Smoke, Spliff, Stems, Stone, Texas Tea, ThaistickSwisher, Blunt, Trees, Twigs, Untoque, Wheat, Weed, Whacktabacky, Whackyweed, Wood, Yeh, Yerba, Yerhia, Yesca, Humboltd, Owl, Hocus Pocus, Method, Roach, Mor A Grifa, Mootie, Mooters, Moota, Moocah, Thumb, Thrupence Bag, Devilweed, Sweet Lucy, Stick, Stack, Snop, Smoke Canada, ****, Rope, Shwag, Nuggets, Nuggies, Dosia, Diggy, Blunt, Ragweed, Sweet Wheat, BC Bud, draw, Chief, C ali, Bowl, Broccoli3 more useless posts to 1000!! Woohoo!!! :club:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it is just a coincidence, but I've just had a "wake up call" of my own.My particular addiction is food -- high carbohydrate foods (candy, bread, pasta, etc.) especially. I'm always intending to eat better, but never keep it up for long. If I don't improve it will kill me -- literally.While sitting here reading this thread earlier ... eating a piece of taffy ... my temporary crown fell off. So now I am praying that my dentist checks her messages -- and that she can help me somehow this weekend.I guess I should take that as a "sign" and join you in turning over a new leaf today.Good luck to all of us who will be taking it "one day at a time" from now on.llou

Funny how many times I heard from my friend who used to always joke "I smoke weed, and nothing happend to me?!" Just like the old commercial.Yeah. That's exactly right.For YEARS the guy did NOTHING! And Nothing has happened to him. He is a complete lazy @ss loser. And Now he's working sh1t jobs and playing catch up and is full of regret. Ya get older folks, like it or not. And you best take it seriously or you will end up broke. I've seen it a million times.Just sayin... :D
Why I'm changing right now! At least I got it out of the way and did have plenty of fun along the way.I'm sure this is helping other people a lot too.
Different names for marijuana (the last one made me laugh) = Cannabis, Pot, Hemp, Bhang, Marijuana, Joint, Reefer, Wahupta [sioux], Dope, Ganja, Smoke, Weed, Herb, Marihuana, Hash, Doobie, Sensemilla, Cannabis Sativa, Cannabis Indica, Leaf, Green, Greenbud, Bud, 420, Alaskan Thunder****, BC Bud, Hooch, Stash, Thai-stick, Thai-bud, Mexican, Panama Red, Columbian Gold, Bricks, Pounds, Kilos, Ounce, Gram, Bag, Baggie, Green-sticky, Dirtweed, Shake, Indian Hemp, Ganjah, Guaza, Cannabis Chinense, Ganeb, Kif, Hanf, Tekrouri, Chanvre, Hooter, Bonghit, One-hit, ****, Kineboisin, hamppu [Finnish/Suomi], Kannabis, Bangue, Canamo, Canamo Indio, Chanvre, Ganeb, Han Ma, Hanf, Hint Keneviri, Hops, Huang Ma, Huo Ma, Kenevir, Kif, Ma Fen, Ma Jen Chiu, Mariguana, Qunnab, Ta Ma, Tchene, Dagga, Mary Jane, boo, grass, moocah, tea, Apocynum cannabinum, Ace, Acupolco (color) Afgani, Indica, African, Ashes, Aunt Mary, Bales, Bamba, Bhang, Bo, Bobo, Boo, Boo Boo Bama, Buddha, Bush, Buzz, Cannabis, Cest, Cheeba Cheeba, Chronic, Cryppie, Cryptonite, Dank, Diambista, Ditch, Ditchweed, Dobie, Domestic Don Juan, Doob, Doradilla, Draf, Fir, Flowers, Ganja, Gash, Gasper, Gold, Gong, Grass Green (ery), Griefo Grifa, Griffa, Gungun, Herb, Hawaiian homegrown hay, Herba, High, Homegrown, Indica, Indo, J, Joint, Kalakit, Killer, Leaf, Leño, Loco Weed, Mary Jane, Mari , Maui-Wowie, MJ, Mo, Mota, Number, Panama (Adjective), Parsley, PR, Pretendica, Puff, Ragweed, Rainy day woman, Rasta, Red Bud, Reefer, Roacha, Root, Seeds, Sinsemilla, Skunk weed, Smoke, Spliff, Stems, Stone, Texas Tea, ThaistickSwisher, Blunt, Trees, Twigs, Untoque, Wheat, Weed, Whacktabacky, Whackyweed, Wood, Yeh, Yerba, Yerhia, Yesca, Humboltd, Owl, Hocus Pocus, Method, Roach, Mor A Grifa, Mootie, Mooters, Moota, Moocah, Thumb, Thrupence Bag, Devilweed, Sweet Lucy, Stick, Stack, Snop, Smoke Canada, ****, Rope, Shwag, Nuggets, Nuggies, Dosia, Diggy, Blunt, Ragweed, Sweet Wheat, BC Bud, draw, Chief, C ali, Bowl, Broccoli3 more useless posts to 1000!! Woohoo!!! :club:
Have you seen the HBO series "Da Ali G Show" if you havn't they have a DEA skit with a real DEA agent and imagine this guy with a british accent throwing up west side every second you see him saying everything in that paragraph asking the DEA agent if there was any other names besides these!ali%20g.jpg
Dude, please do me the favor of quiting with me. I actually didn't smoke at all yesterday and you have no idea how it feels to wake up and actually feel awake if that makes any sense?What's the worse that could happen? You don't get lung cancer?No_Neck, "I play two tables online about 30 hours a week and I think it helps keep me from being bored to tears.The problem is it is making me stupid, kills motivation, and it is expensive.I quit smoking cigarettes and in turn I have just upped my weed habit."Those were my 3 main reason's also. Especially being 20 and living on my own for 3 years, my income can't keeping taking the hits. It definitly keeps you from being bored. Exactly why I broke out my xbox even though I never play video games it takes up the time I would use to be blazin'.Good luck man, anti-freeze is hard to kick though.
i'm not really worried about the health problems, smoking a vaporizer is pretty healthy, and i've never been one to worry about health issues of this nature. the cost isn't really a problem, i make more than enough playing live to support my weed habit, not to mention online. also, it doesn't kill my motivation to play.but really, the reason i smoke so much weed has to do with depression and other things in my life, not really poker or anything else.
Have you seen the HBO series "Da Ali G Show" if you havn't they have a DEA skit with a real DEA agent and imagine this guy with a british accent throwing up west side every second you see him saying everything in that paragraph asking the DEA agent if there was any other names besides these!ali%20g.jpg
Actually I have that DVD and that WAS some funny sh!t. I couldn't believe Ali G was able to go through the whole list without laughing!
I know it is just a coincidence, but I've just had a "wake up call" of my own.My particular addiction is food -- high carbohydrate foods (candy, bread, pasta, etc.) especially. I'm always intending to eat better, but never keep it up for long. If I don't improve it will kill me -- literally.While sitting here reading this thread earlier ... eating a piece of taffy ... my temporary crown fell off. So now I am praying that my dentist checks her messages -- and that she can help me somehow this weekend.I guess I should take that as a "sign" and join you in turning over a new leaf today.Good luck to all of us who will be taking it "one day at a time" from now on.llou
Seriously, what's more important than health. You can't do all the bad things if your dead! At least enjoy the good things, while they last.

The important thing is: if you fail once, or if your luck is bad this time, the dream is still there. A dream is only over if you give it up - or if it comes true. That is called irony. We have to remember the oracle's words, from Nike, the Greek goddess of victory and lumpy athletic shoes: Just do it. No excuses.

The important thing is: if you fail once, or if your luck is bad this time, the dream is still there. A dream is only over if you give it up - or if it comes true. That is called irony. We have to remember the oracle's words, from Nike, the Greek goddess of victory and lumpy athletic shoes: Just do it. No excuses.
I don't mean to be all pumped but "**** yeah!"nike_swoosh.jpg
I'm surprised no one threw this in here:gollum7rp.gifHABBITSES! THEY BETRAYS US, PRECIOUSSSSSSSSS!
YES, DUDE, YES; I've been waiting this whole time for someone to rip me on my trigger happy "b" typing finger!At least I spelled it right in my posts.
YES, DUDE, YES; I've been waiting this whole time for someone to rip me on my trigger happy "b" typing finger!At least I spelled it right in my posts.
glad i was finally able to fulfill your prophecy.
i'm not really worried about the health problems, smoking a vaporizer is pretty healthy, and i've never been one to worry about health issues of this nature. the cost isn't really a problem, i make more than enough playing live to support my weed habit, not to mention online. also, it doesn't kill my motivation to play.but really, the reason i smoke so much weed has to do with depression and other things in my life, not really poker or anything else.
Like I said earlier to No Neck, that was my reason too. Having tons of family problems and that emotional stress is the worst. And what works best at deadening emotion. Herb. OR We can slowly learn how to deal with our problems in a mature maner and we can learn how to handle anything that comes in our path.
after this bag I am going to quit..............maybe...........
Dude just do it. Imagine being able to think ahead.. I don't know about you but I'm pretty much stuck on stupid when I'm stoned but still very capable! We're the functional marijuana users. We're the guys who can smoke at work and be chill and smoke before you go visit your Mom.It's gotta stop sometime bro. No maybes! :club:

Good luck, you can do it, I did. The biggest thing that worked for me is I just stopped buying it. I know, sounds silly, but it's a major first step. For me refusing to get in my wallet became my decision point. When your friends notice you don't buy, they are less inclined to offer you theirs. You should tell all your fellow smokers you are going to quit, some will respect that and keep it away from you.Guard against replacing one addiction with another, i.e. alcohol.Be careful, Tommy Chong went to prison for selling bongs on the net.

Good luck, you can do it, I did. The biggest thing that worked for me is I just stopped buying it. I know, sounds silly, but it's a major first step. For me refusing to get in my wallet became my decision point. When your friends notice you don't buy, they are less inclined to offer you theirs. You should tell all your fellow smokers you are going to quit, some will respect that and keep it away from you.Guard against replacing one addiction with another, i.e. alcohol.Be careful, Tommy Chong went to prison for selling bongs on the net.
Yeah, I've been spreading the word. I told everyone to help me out and keep me busy so I can't smoke. Last night my buddy offered me a cigarette and I said, "What did the 5 fingers say to the face?""SLAP!"No I didn't really slap him but I turned down my first ciggy ever. If you've never smoked you have no idea how hard that is. Especially after a few shots.I don't think I'll be selling my bongs on the internet it was a good idea but if there's a speck of resin I'm done for. I'll just slang 'em to my buddies for outrageous prices so I can support my poker bankroll.
Yeah, I've been spreading the word. I told everyone to help me out and keep me busy so I can't smoke. Last night my buddy offered me a cigarette and I said, "What did the 5 fingers say to the face?""SLAP!"No I didn't really slap him but I turned down my first ciggy ever. If you've never smoked you have no idea how hard that is. Especially after a few shots.I don't think I'll be selling my bongs on the internet it was a good idea but if there's a speck of resin I'm done for. I'll just slang 'em to my buddies for outrageous prices so I can support my poker bankroll.
Make sure they are high when you sell them. You will get a better price.
Make sure they are high when you sell them. You will get a better price.
I'll let them test the product! Then buy.

I smoked every day in college for 3 years. Then I completely quit for 3 years, but I didn't find it all that difficult. It sounds like I didnt smoke as much as you guys, as I wasn't always high, but I would smoke at least once a day. Honestly, I just got tired of being high.Now I still enjoy smoking every once in a while with my girlfriend when we feel like it. It isn't very often, but still fun and enjoyable when we do. Good luck with your quest to quit. Marijuana is not physically addictive so if you can get over the mental part you are good to go!

I smoked every day in college for 3 years. Then I completely quit for 3 years, but I didn't find it all that difficult. It sounds like I didnt smoke as much as you guys, as I wasn't always high, but I would smoke at least once a day. Honestly, I just got tired of being high.Now I still enjoy smoking every once in a while with my girlfriend when we feel like it. It isn't very often, but still fun and enjoyable when we do. Good luck with your quest to quit. Marijuana is not physically addictive so if you can get over the mental part you are good to go!
Yeah, from what I've been reading most people aren't as hardcore into smoking as my peoples and I. It's all about self control.It's also the combination of nicotine and marijuana that's addicting.This is a rundown of my day:Wake up groggyRoll over and smoke a bowl (not to big but just right)Take a shower (forget where my toothbrush is) Looking in the freezer for itGo to work almost lateWork all day in a haze and only snap out of it when I have toSmoke at lunchGet off work and smokeDrive home smoke at homePretty much zone until bedtimeSmoke againPass out.I've been doing this for years. See how my immunity is so high I have to smoke copious amounts to do anything.THAT ALL OVER NOW! YAY! <- DID I JUST SAY YAY?Thanks for your post man I need to hear experiences of people who used to smoke and no longer do and how they did it. Just for motivational purposes.
Yeah, from what I've been reading most people aren't as hardcore into smoking as my peoples and I. It's all about self control.It's also the combination of nicotine and marijuana that's addicting.This is a rundown of my day:Wake up groggyRoll over and smoke a bowl (not to big but just right)Take a shower (forget where my toothbrush is) Looking in the freezer for itGo to work almost lateWork all day in a haze and only snap out of it when I have toSmoke at lunchGet off work and smokeDrive home smoke at homePretty much zone until bedtimeSmoke againPass out.I've been doing this for years. See how my immunity is so high I have to smoke copious amounts to do anything.THAT ALL OVER NOW! YAY! <- DID I JUST SAY YAY?Thanks for your post man I need to hear experiences of people who used to smoke and no longer do and how they did it. Just for motivational purposes.
Sounds expensive...How much did it cost you for an 1/8?
Sounds expensive...How much did it cost you for an 1/8?
Well when I first started smoking I wouldn't buy anything less than a half ounce which is about $150 for standard price.I moved down to 1/8s because I liked to keep my herb fresh. It used to cost me about $50 for regular chronic. I moved up from there to the cannibis club marijuana which really gets you trashed for about $55 an 1/8 but since I was a regular I was able to get my 1/8s for about $45 of the bomb stuff.I used to move back and forth from bomb stuff to normal stuff, the normal stuff I get 10 dollar grams so I could get any amount for 10 a gram. Example 3 for 30 4 for 40 5 for 50 and 1/8 is 3.5g's so you can imagine the deal your getting buying 7 for 70 saving about 30 bucks per sack.See I know way to much.