I Play Weak Oop, Any1 Play This Stronger

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: Bet The Pot)UTG ($14.90)MP ($37.20)Button ($199.15)SB ($74.15)Hero ($116.30)Preflop: Hero is BB with [Ah], [Kh]. UTG calls $1, 1 fold, Button calls $1, 1 fold, Hero raises to $4, UTG folds, Button raises to $7, Hero calls $3.Flop: ($15.50) [2c], [Ac], [Qs] (2 players)Hero bets $11, Button raises to $22, Hero calls $11.Turn: ($59.50) [Tc] (2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $11, Hero calls $11.River: ($81.50) [Ad] (2 players)Hero checks, Button checks.Final Pot: $81.50

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: Bet The Pot)UTG ($14.90)MP ($37.20)Button ($199.15)SB ($74.15)Hero ($116.30)Preflop: Hero is BB with [Ah], [Kh]. UTG calls $1, 1 fold, Button calls $1, 1 fold, Hero raises to $4, UTG folds, Button raises to $7, Hero calls $3.Flop: ($15.50) [2c], [Ac], [Qs] (2 players)Hero bets $11, Button raises to $22, Hero calls $11.Turn: ($59.50) [Tc] (2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $11, Hero calls $11.River: ($81.50) [Ad] (2 players)Hero checks, Button checks.Final Pot: $81.50
Did he flop two pair?I always see this. You have AK hit the ace with a face card out there that doesn't pair yours then boom second best hand makes the best hand on the flop with two pair.The only reason I think me may have two pair or a flush is his minimum turn raise. That screams dude, please call, I outflopped you and am milkin' it or I hit my club and am milkin' it. When the river is an ace and it's a full house posibility he most likely checks to make sure you don't raise his bet with the boat. I've also seen people play draws like this too so it's a tough call. I think if you had see one or two hands previously that went to showdown it would be an easier call. Trip aces loses to the flush?I think I would have played this hand passivly as well. If the club doesn't come then you can push harder but your protecting yourself against the draw. Sometimes players will call anything with a flush draw. I don't see the opponent going away.Played about as well as you can play with that board. Your hand improves but not to the best hand.
im not sure about your check on the river. his check on the river makes me sence weakness so i try to get some form of value bet in there on the river
You try to get a value bet in after your opponent checks behind you on the river? Does this value bet come on sixth street, also known as the ocean?I think we need to lead the turn, but we definitely need to raise his weak turn bet. However, does anyone else reraise preflop five handed?
You try to get a value bet in after your opponent checks behind you on the river? Does this value bet come on sixth street, also known as the ocean?I think we need to lead the turn, but we definitely need to raise his weak turn bet. However, does anyone else reraise preflop five handed?
Preflop, I dont three bet A K oop against a big stacks limp raise. I dont generally three bet A K preflop against a big stack unless I have an exceptional read on him. I three bet short stacks all day long with AK just in hopes of getting it in preflop against their A 2 offsuit because short stacks are just simply silly.If you suggest raising the weak turn bet, what is your play on the flop against the mini raise? Is anyone for three betting the flop and folding to an all in? Or three betting the flop and calling off my whole stack if he repushes. As far as leading the turn from the other poster. You think the best play is to call the mini raise, and then lead the turn? Why would we lead the turn if we dont three bet the flop? Is it because you think its easier for him to make a play with two cards to come, as opposed to facing a lead on the turn when he's only got one card to improve his hand now? I just dont understand the strategy of leading the turn if you aren't goign to three bet the flop, I guess I see there is a flush or straight draw possible so if we three bet the flop its easy for them to go all in on the flop in position because then we may have to lay our hand down and even if we call they have two cards to hit their hand whereas if we just call, the turn bricks and lead, they dont have as many options to make a play.C/R the weak bet on the turn also seems like a viable option. ARe we committing if we c/r and then he three bets PSB or allin ? How big of a C/R should we advocate here, enough to commit our stack, or a sort of c/r probe bet to see how he reacts and if he's got the hand or the balls are we giving up?AS far as getting value on the river, its silly that you say you sense weakness in their river check b/c as this poster im quoting said, there is no ocean card :club:
If you suggest raising the weak turn bet, what is your play on the flop against the mini raise? Is anyone for three betting the flop and folding to an all in? Or three betting the flop and calling off my whole stack if he repushes. C/R the weak bet on the turn also seems like a viable option. ARe we committing if we c/r and then he three bets PSB or allin ? How big of a C/R should we advocate here, enough to commit our stack, or a sort of c/r probe bet to see how he reacts and if he's got the hand or the balls are we giving up?
I understand not always three betting AK preflop shorthanded, but I think the fact the limp raise comes from the button makes me less inclined to give him credit for a hand. However, I do not know if this player is tricky, so perhaps a big hand is possible.I think three betting the flop is read-dependent. Is this player capable of raising here with J :D 10 :club: , or does a raise from this player indicate strength? I three bet the flop against the first type of opponent, but I am cautious against an opponent whose raises mean the goods. Is Button's minraise an indication he is not afraid of you catching up or a weak attempt to maintain control over a hand in which Button is behind?My thinking on the turn is Button is afraid of the flush. I lead the turn because I would lead the turn if I had the flush and I want to force button to define his hand. I fold to a reraise. I do not know my river line if Button just calls. It is opponent dependent.However, I am capable of checkraising a made flush on the turn, so I push his weak turn bet if I check. His bet puts the pot at 70, and you only have 87 behind, so any raise you make commits you. This line assumes Button is capable of laying down a hand as strong as two pair and respects my play. Button must believe a flush is possible from me raising out of the blind for either of these two lines to have much success, so it must be plausible I raise/call a hand such as K :D Q :D from the big blind.