whats the most you ever lost in a session?

every on loses. usually it's no big deal, but sometimes it gets bloody. how much was the most you've lost in a session, and why did you lose it. i blew threw $700 four tabeling one night. i don't do well playing more than 2 tabels and should have stopped at the $400 loss mark, but i was bound and determines to blow through that last $300 and was quite successful, i might add. so let's see who has blown the most. my $700 hurt a little, but i'm sure some of us have blown through a few grand in a session. so let's hear it.

I won't specify dollar amounts, but my worst session was a single table downswing of 80 BB. I've had online sessions multitabling where I've lost more, but they're rare. Anything above 30-40BB starts to sting.

The most I ever lost was $1800 in one hand. I had pocket jacks, which is now my least favorite hand, in middle position. The game was $2/$5 NL. Its there are many callers and to my right it is raised to $22. I raise to $55 and have two callers to the flop. Board comes out 2 J 6 rainbow. Initial raiser makes it $75 to go, to my right makes it $210. I push for an extra $700. Original raiser folds and guy to my right goes all in for like $1500 more. I call and I flip over top set dominating his par of QQ's. Spikes a Q on the river. That is the worst session I have ever had hands down!