Harveys At Tahoe This Weekend

At Harveys Poker Room in South Lake Tahoe this coming weekend (Sat the 20th) they will be hosting a high limit NL HE game with a minimum buy-in of $10K. Just wanted to put that out there FYI because it's definitely over my head...

At Harveys Poker Room in South Lake Tahoe this coming weekend (Sat the 20th) they will be hosting a high limit NL HE game with a minimum buy-in of $10K. Just wanted to put that out there FYI because it's definitely over my head...
Harveys is GREATtheir hamburgers are the BEST
i didn't know there was demand for a game that big in tahoe. are they finally gonna spread a regular NL game?on a side note, have you played at the lakeside poker room or the new montbleu (formerly caesars) room?
i didn't know there was demand for a game that big in tahoe. are they finally gonna spread a regular NL game?on a side note, have you played at the lakeside poker room or the new montbleu (formerly caesars) room?
whoa -- there's no Caesars Tahoe anymore? I used to work there... and Lakeside has a poker room? lol

1. Did not know Lakeside now has a poker room.2. Game at Horizon was moved to old Caesars/new Montbleu and it heads to Harveys when it breaks up.3. Harveys runs a $2/3 NL HE game daily. Don't know how it is usually but in 3 hrs I came up over $600.4. Harveys employees are no longer permitted to play poker at Harveys.

Thanks for the link, I wonder why Caesar's sold out
i think it has to do with the fact that harrah's bought caesars. they already own and operate harrah's, harvey's and bill's on the same block. not sure if there is some sort of monopoly law or they just wanted to unload it. montbleu is now operated by colombia sussex which also run horizon across the street. having said all that, i gotta get my arse up there and check it out! zephyr cove rules.
i think it has to do with the fact that harrah's bought caesars. they already own and operate harrah's, harvey's and bill's on the same block. not sure if there is some sort of monopoly law or they just wanted to unload it. montbleu is now operated by colombia sussex which also run horizon across the street. having said all that, i gotta get my arse up there and check it out! zephyr cove rules.
So I am going to lake Tahoe next month, I play $200-$500 NLHE or maybe some other limit games where should I go?

Reno.Call the poker room at Harveys to see if they are running any higher limit games when you are going to be there, otherwise it's a worthless $3/6 game or the $2/3 NL (min. $50, max. $200 buyin).