I Killed This Tourney In Jersey. Read About It Here. Quite Fun.

no disrepspect, but I would lay 2-1 odds you've read tucker max before. good job ventriloquizing him, but you're not a writer either...
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I read the first paragraph as I was bored. Anyways...Your writing is nothing superb.JS.
I'm not even sure why I'm addressing this but: If you only read the first paragraph, you would have no idea whether I'm a sucky writer or not. A couple major publications think that I may actually be alright.See: Gawker.com, 5/15Best Regards,Ryan
You sound like quite a jackass. I can see acting like this kind of obnoxious 'tard at a home game with some buddies, but not among strangers. You're lucky you didn't get *****-slapped by someone when you laughed at them while showing them a bluff. I know I would have been sorely tempted.In short, it's not a poorly written narrative (though it's not well-written either), but the main character comes across as a WPT-watching, arrogant assclown. If that was your intention, then "Ni' han', sah."
I sound like an arrogant jackass? Good. That's the point. It's a persona. It's a theme that runs through my entire blog.Correction: I didn't laugh when I showed a bluff. I laughed when I got called all-in by a pair of deuces when I was holding the nuts. If that's not laugh worthy, I don't know what it.Ryan
I was going to say that too, but decided to let it go.The word he is looking for is "emulating".Ryan
hahahaha!! I'm so gay for that movie...it was on last night and I watched it
I'm not even sure why I'm addressing this but: If you only read the first paragraph, you would have no idea whether I'm a sucky writer or not. A couple major publications think that I may actually be alright.See: Gawker.com, 5/15Best Regards,Ryan
Gee.. isn't that site a GOSSIP website?Get out of here. You are writing all this on a BLOG.
i just drank a stella artois.discuss.- Jordan
Good taste. I'm a sucker for Moretti, which is kind of hard to find.Do other parts of the country have Beverages & More stores (BevMo)? It's like Disneyland for people who drink.
actually, I do. (I have a Ph.d. in English).
You must be old and boring. That is what I associate with a PHD in English anyway. Nice try to boost your esteem on an internet forum...
Good taste. I'm a sucker for Moretti, which is kind of hard to find.Do other parts of the country have Beverages & More stores (BevMo)? It's like Disneyland for people who drink.
meh..i dont think i know "BevMo". I'm in ohio so bleh...although columbus is pretty nice...i'm not a hills person.im also drunk off 12 oz.score.- Jordan
Um, no. It's NY's top culture site.Yeah, it's my blog. So, what?It's good and popular. So there.Ryan
Over/under on how many posts until a heads up challenge is issued? I'd say about 6.5 or so.;-)
Um, no. It's NY's top culture site.Yeah, it's my blog. So, what?It's good and popular. So there.Ryan
Um, yes. Look at the webpage bar. At the top... it states...Manhattan Media News and GOSSIP.And, you have a blog. 15 year old girls have blogs, along with 12 year old boys.Do you see what I'm getting at? Blogs can be had by anybody...
Over/under on how many posts until a heads up challenge is issued? I'd say about 6.5 or so.;-)
Why do you have to be such a jerk all the time?I'll play you heads up right now...
Thanks Paris
no p....dave?- Jordan
Are you wasted?I'll admit...I'm a little e-attracted to you right now.
dont worry. i'll just tell everyone i was really drunk and don't remember anything.that's a college girls favorite line.and mine.- Jordan
no p....dave?- Jordandont worry. i'll just tell everyone i was really drunk and don't remember anything.that's a college girls favorite line.and mine.- Jordan
Believe me, you'll wish you didn't remember.Because it was so bad.You know...the buttsex.