Weak!Sol gets a sponsorship from FCP? What about Moi?I'm like the freakin FCP poster child. Have been since day 1.So I guess i'll just be keeping an eye on my email for the offer :club:

Damn I need some kinda FCP sponsorship. Who better to give it to than the biggest luckbox on the site? I mean I'm the resident Bounty Hunter on here, just ask Daniel :club: I'll hopefully be down there for the WSOP anyways though. Maybe play a couple tournaments, but I want to get in on the juicy cash games more than anything.

Damn I need some kinda FCP sponsorship. Who better to give it to than the biggest luckbox on the site? I mean I'm the resident Bounty Hunter on here, just ask Daniel :club: I'll hopefully be down there for the WSOP anyways though. Maybe play a couple tournaments, but I want to get in on the juicy cash games more than anything.
After this sunday you aren't going to want to head over to neverwin because you won't want to show your face around here. Cigar Lovers rule :D
After this sunday you aren't going to want to head over to neverwin because you won't want to show your face around here.
Huh? That's a lot of negatives.
Weak!Sol gets a sponsorship from FCP? What about Moi?I'm like the freakin FCP poster child. Have been since day 1.So I guess i'll just be keeping an eye on my email for the offer :club:
Poster Child for FCP??? More like poster child for abortion, lol. Ok just kiddin on that one Kurt.JEFF