Who Is Playing The Wsop This Year?

Who all plans on playing in events this year? Would be great to meet up for a bash during then.
Win your seat on FCP and DN will be at the ¨bash :club:

i know of a few FCPers who are going. I may be headed...we shall see here in the next week if that's gonna happen or not.If I do go, I'll probably be playing more cash games than tournaments. I mean, I will be playing almost all cash games and maybe one tourney. Who knows.- Jordan

I am not happy that they changed the dates. I am there every year for the same week. Last year it worked out that it was during the ME. This year it will be during a time when not much I want to see will be going on. I am sure I will still go by to watch some, don't have enough time to even think about playing any of the events since I am there for work....well, mostly there for work. :club:

Ill be going out... definately playing a 1500 NL Hold em event, depending on how i do in a local tournament here for a seat in the Main Event, i will also be playing some satelites and supers. we'll see how it goes. Should be fun either way. it will be my first official WSOP event.

i know of a few FCPers who are going. I may be headed...we shall see here in the next week if that's gonna happen or not.If I do go, I'll probably be playing more cash games than tournaments. I mean, I will be playing almost all cash games and maybe one tourney. Who knows.- Jordan
tournaments are for suckers :club:

I'm out there on August 3-4. Staying at the Rio. Get your room quickly if you want to stay there. May play in the $1000 NLHE event on my way to a golf tourney in Santa Barbara on the weekend. Will get to see the Main Event play down from 1600-400 on Friday...

I'll be in Vegas from July 21st - July 27th for my 21st birthday extravaganza. I'll be playing in Event #37, the $1,500 NLHE tournament, which starts on July 25th.I'd love to meet up with you guys while I'm down there, just send me a message and we can set something up.

I Just won my seat a few minutes ago on stars. would have liked to win it on here but didnt work out that way. anyways i look forward to see everyone there..... :club:

I Just won my seat a few minutes ago on stars. would have liked to win it on here but didnt work out that way. anyways i look forward to see everyone there..... :club:
main event seat?

i just bought into event #40.. $1000 nlh aug 3/4. staying at the tropicana. im still going to try to qualify for the ME htough, sell the entry and play a couple prelim's instead