Messin With A Scammer

So I am playing on FTP in a ring game, someone comes into the chat saying "WSOP ME seat for $4500..anyone interested?" with the FTP name like "WSOP Freak 2"So of course I wanna see what the deal is about, so I have him IM me.I get an IM from the SN "UBKrazyKanuck"....I think the same thing you probably are, is this the "pro" from Ultimate Bet? We discuss a little and I conclude that I probably cant afford $4500 anyways, so he offers to cut it down to $2,500 and I could do payments...$500 up front though. Starting to sound fishy, as if it didnt already. So I decide to find out for sure if he is scamming. I say no, and he says..."ok since I won 3 seats, ill give you it for $500 and 15% of your ME winnings. LOL. Now he sounds desperate, so I play along.I ask him where he is located, he tells me he is currently in Boston. So I offer to have a friend meet him to exchange the stuff. He claims that is too much of a hassle! LOL. So then I say, I will sign a contract saying I agree to pay the money at WSOP when I receive the seat. He says no because.."its only fair to pay upfront" hahahahNow this is getting funny, and boy do I love messing with idiots like this. So I have him call me to "verify". He calls and has a THICK new jersey accent on him..haha, def. from Canada.So we hang up and I start talking to him online more....I pretend as if I am going to do the deal to get some of his info. Which he gave up, correct or not. his name is 100% HIS real name. Even though he told me I would be sending the money to the name of the pro on UB, when it came down to it...he said his "lawyer" would be picking it up, then it was no longer a lawyer , just a guy who is "like one" LOL. Here is part of our convo...UBKrazyKanuck: listenUBKrazyKanuck: its fairUBKrazyKanuck: your worriedUBKrazyKanuck: no reason to be but you aredj ryan d: well sure there is a reason hah ;-)UBKrazyKanuck: do me a favorUBKrazyKanuck: put the faith in my handsUBKrazyKanuck: trust meUBKrazyKanuck: Pleasedj ryan d: I want to, believe me...but when $500 is alot of money to you...its hard to do that with someone I don't knowUBKrazyKanuck: i contacted youUBKrazyKanuck: i am gona tell someone to im youSo he has 2 Screen names IM me, "leeeeggggyyy2" and "bodogmanager2" LOL. As if the bodog manager would have that sceen name. I grill them a little bit, and then realize that all THREE scren names have been signed online for the exact same amount of time 1 hour and 19 minutes. Gee thats not fishy or anything hahaha. Not to mention they all have the same buddy icon. Man this guy is dumb, and it is becoming more fun to mess with him.I ask him for his full info, just so I can post it here..and this is what he says...UBKrazyKanuck: WHAT!UBKrazyKanuck: never heard of tha tbeforeUBKrazyKanuck: im on the websiteUBKrazyKanuck: none of thats neededUBKrazyKanuck: goodluckUBKrazyKanuck: seems like your pulling a fastoneIM trying to pull a fast one LOL. That is the joke of the year, the guy expects people to send him $500 but wont even give an address or phone number...BRILLIANT! He then blocks me, and I switch names and he quickly starts talking to me again after a sorry....hahburninNAs: ok lets seeburninNAs: here is what I needburninNAs: Receiver's first name, last name, city, state, countryUBKrazyKanuck: LouisUBKrazyKanuck: LeporUBKrazyKanuck: BostonUBKrazyKanuck: MassachusettsUBKrazyKanuck: USburninNAs: ummmmburninNAs: Louis?UBKrazyKanuck: Yes its my clientUBKrazyKanuck: i cant pick it up in usburninNAs: why not?UBKrazyKanuck: because i dont got a US idUBKrazyKanuck: so my lawyer get isburninNAs: hmm ok, I think you can put in your canadian info to pick it up, cause it askes for CountryburninNAs: ok I am ready to send it through, but I really would feel more comfortable if I had your lawyers address or phone # to back this up onburninNAs: understandable yes?UBKrazyKanuck: he dont have a phone number he is just a person assistent not a lawyerUBKrazyKanuck: somethings getting fishy hereUBKrazyKanuck: already through you havent done anything yetburninNAs: u just said he was a lawyer...?UBKrazyKanuck: hes a person who will assist me with anythingburninNAs: so not a lawyer?UBKrazyKanuck: noburninNAs: ok..so why did you say that?UBKrazyKanuck: because hes like oneUBKrazyKanuck: assits me in problemsUBKrazyKanuck: not trueUBKrazyKanuck: wu dont require thatburninNAs: I personally need itUBKrazyKanuck: 781 307 2329Now for another complete lie on my part to get more info..burninNAs: I told the Western Union people I was a little worried about the transaction and they said the best idea is to get the address of the recipient and that way I have all the needed information if anything happensburninNAs: that cool?UBKrazyKanuck: 956 fugile roadburninNAs: ur address or his?AND NOW for my grand FINALEburninNAs: now I just need your social security number to verify the information and it goes throughUBKrazyKanuck: FUUBKrazyKanuck: i am not giving you thatUBKrazyKanuck: your ****ing crazyburninNAs: and your a ****in scammerUBKrazyKanuck signed off at 1:46:48 PM. Then he proceeded to WARN me...oooohhh that one hurts!I really hope no one falls for this guys scam, again here is his nameLouis LeporOf Boston, MAThe address and phone number may or may not be real. If anyone see's this guy pop online, make sure to harass him.

http://www.pocketfives.com/C76A2A32-6E84-4...D7FFA4C04D.aspxhttp://www.pocketfives.com/46BEAF5A-EBC7-4...D8AE5AEAD7.aspxand the best, IMHO, by GambleAB:http://www.pocketfives.com/A2A88871-89A2-4...CF6D7C132D.aspxThere are probably another hundred threads on P5s about the guy you dealt with. He's famous for a scammer, kind of like stevedapimp on RGP (and other boards).

The Phone number doesn't work, it's a verizon cell phone that's out of service, meaning he either shut his phone off, or didn't pay his bill...Or gave you a fake number

Guy is a complete moron. My buddy was on the phone with me and we were screming out loud laughing. Like atleast do a good job of scamming!

Dude you are such a fish, I talked him down to $300...hah haI am suppose to just go to the ME and tell them louis sent me and they will give me a seat.Here's the really funny part, If I win I ain't giving him NOTHINGha ha ha ha

The guy is 100% a scammer. It is sad to admit it, but he screwed me out of about $1k about 6 months ago. The same screen names, the same fake name. The guy still messages me every once in a while trying to get more money. I led him on for a while hoping the police would do anything (I filed a report and everything). Anyways, the cops did nothing at all and don't really care and I am out for $1k. Not a huge deal, but I wouldn't want to see anyone else get scammed.The kid is just lucky I don't live anywhere near Boston, otherwise I would be waiting outside a Western Union.

The guy is 100% a scammer. It is sad to admit it, but he screwed me out of about $1k about 6 months ago. The same screen names, the same fake name. The guy still messages me every once in a while trying to get more money. I led him on for a while hoping the police would do anything (I filed a report and everything). Anyways, the cops did nothing at all and don't really care and I am out for $1k. Not a huge deal, but I wouldn't want to see anyone else get scammed.The kid is just lucky I don't live anywhere near Boston, otherwise I would be waiting outside a Western Union.
What did you send him $1k in exchange for?
What did you send him $1k in exchange for?
He sent me about $1k on Bodog and I sent him $900 and change over Western Union. Then my Bodog account got shut down (that is why he uses the bodogmanager2 screen name). I called bodog and they said that money that he sent me was from a fake bank account so they were taking it back. They are based in Costa Rica so there is nothing they can do about it. I filed a report with my local police, talked to every company (AOL for his screen name, Western Union cause he picked up the $ there, even the Boston police) and no one cared. I even had a trace placed on my cell phone for when he called. I'm sure if I ever get the free time or meet some one the lives in Boston that the kid will get his come-upins. In the mean time I just pretend it was yet another bad beat for $1k.

Dont transfer people money to their poker accounts! I cant stress this enough people , the only person ive ever done this before with was a good friend that lives within 5 mins from me. There is a bunch of scammers out there

dont know if i can say this in a nice waybut you're just plain stupid
thanks for being helpful and not a do|_|che bag. That was the first thing I pointed out.

Give the guy a break, this scammer presents an exciting deal and well...it gets people hyped up. The fact that he originally told me I would be transfering money to Krazy Kunacks REAL name. That would be believable, however then he tells you to send it freakin "Louis" haha.But I agree, NEVER send people money you don't know. It sure was fun to mess with this guy though. :club: