Fcp Points For Sng Entry Fees?

Is the ratio still 10 points per $1 entry fee, or is it different? I though it was the same, but I just played a 20+2, and only ten points were given.
Hi Whiskey River, you're confusing the FCP points which are our loyalty points and can be used in the FCP store and the bonus points which are used in clearing a poker bonus.For FCP points you will receive 10 FCP points per $ in contributed rake or fees and those are updated every 24 hours.For bonus points you receive 5 bonus points for every $1 in tournament fees.
Hi Whiskey River, you're confusing the FCP points which are our loyalty points and can be used in the FCP store and the bonus points which are used in clearing a poker bonus.For FCP points you will receive 10 FCP points per $ in contributed rake or fees and those are updated every 24 hours.For bonus points you receive 5 bonus points for every $1 in tournament fees.
So what is the ratio for $'s raked? Isn't it 10 bonus points for every dollar raked, or it only 5?
So what is the ratio for $'s raked? Isn't it 10 bonus points for every dollar raked, or it only 5?
Hi WhiskyRiver, you're confusing the FCP points with the bonus points.For every $0.10 in rake that is taken from a hand where you are dealt in whether you put money in the pot or not you receive .07 bonus points. So for example if the rake is $2 your would receive 1.4 bonus points on that hand. The bonus points are not based on contributed rake while the FCP points are.For FCP points for every $1 you contribute in rake you receive 10 FCP points. Hands where you are dealt in and fold before putting any money in the pot you will receive bonus points but since you didn't contribute to the rake you wouldn't earn any FCP points on that hand.I know it can be a bit confusing.
While I'm at it, are there rules (I'm assuming there are) for withdrawing money while you are working on a bonus?
There are no withdrawal restrictions while you're clearing a bonus. We don't tie the two things together.