I like to play 3-4 SNG's at a time.Well I just bought a pretty nice laptop and didn't buy a big enough one to 4 table. Do any of you multitable when there's overlap?Should I sell my 1 week old laptop and get a new one?The Dell E1705 appears to be enough to 4 table.If any of you all multi table with overlap how do you do it?

I like to play 3-4 SNG's at a time.Well I just bought a pretty nice laptop and didn't buy a big enough one to 4 table. Do any of you multitable when there's overlap?Should I sell my 1 week old laptop and get a new one?The Dell E1705 appears to be enough to 4 table.If any of you all multi table with overlap how do you do it?
When you need to toggle between tables to act, always click on the tabs at the bottom of the screen to bring the table you want to act on to the foreground. Trying to click directly on the overlapping tables is a recipe for costly misclicks. I found out the hard way.
When you need to toggle between tables to act, always click on the tabs at the bottom of the screen to bring the table you want to act on to the foreground. Trying to click directly on the overlapping tables is a recipe for costly misclicks. I found out the hard way.
Ya, I've called many times by accident that way. Once I did with 9-4. Flop was 9-9-4 :)The rest of the times it cost me.

yes definetlely use the tabs...other than that I think you should be fine...I 4 table on a laptop when I am on the road with my job...I would suggest getting a mouse...don't use the touch pad, it makes you go much slower

yes definetlely use the tabs...other than that I think you should be fine...I 4 table on a laptop when I am on the road with my job...I would suggest getting a mouse...don't use the touch pad, it makes you go much slower
and causes blisters :club:
Do you have the entire E-Value code handy? I am interested in purchasing a lap top and would like to be able to 4 table with out over lap.Thanks in adavance.

2 things I can tell you...I 5 table NL on a 15 inch laptop.....and i also 12 table tournies/sng's...i play one in each corner and one directly in the middle...huge overlap, but as long as you are clicking on the corners (top, not bottom) of every table to get there you'll never misclick...that is for cash..for tournies/sng's, like you state you are playing, the easiest way to do it..on pokerstars anyways...is to line up every screen in the exact same position....yes the exact same position....when this is done, multiple screens can pop up, but only one will appear at a time, once u make ur move on that table, the next one will pop up...so you will NEVER misclick...however, you don't know how you do on half of your coinflips either lol...hope those 2 things helped yeah..and within 2 months pokerstars is having resizeable tables, so that will help feed the hunger for us junkies.shawn...

I do use a cordless mouse and love it.I really wish I would have opted for the 17" lappy though. I could probably sell the one I just got for 900 and get this other one for 1250 though.
Even if you get a 17", there is no guarantee it won't overlap. I bought a 17" widescreen last year, and I still have overlap with 4 tables. Depends on your the max. resolution of your screen.

I have a 15.4" dell 8600 and I play with (overlaps) up to 6 tables consecutively. I would recommend buying a second larger monitor ahead of replacing your laptop. A 17" + screen can cost very little today if you get it from a good source and any new laptop can run the second monitor with no problems.

If you get the Dell 1705 make sure you get the resolution upgraded screen with true life or whatever its called. Just ordered this computer and its supposed to arrive today. :club: Have to have 1900 X1200 pixels to play 4 tables with no overlap I believe.lol I just realized it was you nicksdad the guy that told me what to get. nevermind.

If you get the Dell 1705 make sure you get the resolution upgraded screen with true life or whatever its called. Just ordered this computer and its supposed to arrive today. :club: Have to have 1900 X1200 pixels to play 4 tables with no overlap I believe.lol I just realized it was you nicksdad the guy that told me what to get. nevermind.
Radar do me a favor and contact BNH77. He/she was asking about Dell and Canada. I knew by now you were an expert on that.As far as the resolution thanks and ya I had heard to make sure to do that. I was planning on getting thr UXGA or whatever it was called.Don't get me wrong the lappy I have is sweeeeeeeet. I just always want more :D
2 things I can tell you...I 5 table NL on a 15 inch laptop.....and i also 12 table tournies/sng's...i play one in each corner and one directly in the middle...huge overlap, but as long as you are clicking on the corners (top, not bottom) of every table to get there you'll never misclick...that is for cash..for tournies/sng's, like you state you are playing, the easiest way to do it..on pokerstars anyways...is to line up every screen in the exact same position....yes the exact same position....when this is done, multiple screens can pop up, but only one will appear at a time, once u make ur move on that table, the next one will pop up...so you will NEVER misclick...however, you don't know how you do on half of your coinflips either lol...hope those 2 things helped yeah..and within 2 months pokerstars is having resizeable tables, so that will help feed the hunger for us junkies.shawn...
TYVM....I've been VERY loyal to FCP. But if Pokerstars is the only one to do this then I might be willing to open my eyes to em.
Radar do me a favor and contact BNH77. He/she was asking about Dell and Canada. I knew by now you were an expert on that.As far as the resolution thanks and ya I had heard to make sure to do that. I was planning on getting thr UXGA or whatever it was called.Don't get me wrong the lappy I have is sweeeeeeeet. I just always want more :)TYVM....I've been VERY loyal to FCP. But if Pokerstars is the only one to do this then I might be willing to open my eyes to em.
party already has resizable tables, and it's not as rigged...

Yeah...I couldn't wait to resize my tables when I was 4-tabling but then I just got so used to it that I didn't bother.Now I 6-table with full size all the time.It really depends on what you're comfortable with OP.