Courtney Friel Replaced For Season 5

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

hi DANIEL negreanu.tough tourney stretch. good luck next time. :club::D:D:D:)

This is definately a good decision. Courtney was pretty but she knew nothing about poker. Everytime she had to interview someone who had been eliminated she asked stupid questions like "How does it feel to be knocked out?" and "Is there anything you would have done differently?". I hope the new girl is better.
I agree.On "The Circuit" they basically mocked her.

Its not just that Courtney knew nothing about poker (I don't think Shana knows a whole lot more) it's just that half her interview questions were moronic and half her interviews were awkward silence. She did look good in a bikini though. Until she started talking.

I dont give two shits about her interviewing skills its plain and simple that she was not in shana's league sexiness wise. Hopefully this polish girl is sexy. Courtney was a run of the mill kind of girl. Any tim hortons on a saturday night has 10 girls that are as hot or hotter then her. Her job is to be sexy who ever she is. who honestly cares if she knows about poker?? because im sure this polish girl knows nothing aswell.Vince is terrible aswell.

This is definately a good decision. Courtney was pretty but she knew nothing about poker. Everytime she had to interview someone who had been eliminated she asked stupid questions like "How does it feel to be knocked out?" and "Is there anything you would have done differently?". I hope the new girl is better.
Shana asked the same types of questions. Why? BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT THE WPT JUST GIVES THEM A MIC AND SAYS, "ASK THEM WHATEVER, PRINCESS." THEY OBVISOULY TELL THEM WHAT TO SAY!! ARE YOU GUYS IDIOTS OR WHAT?!?!?
Its not just that Courtney knew nothing about poker (I don't think Shana knows a whole lot more). She did look good in a bikini though.
QFT after FYP.

^^^^^ your right but i guess what i meant to say is that shana pulled it off. Courtney just looks like shed rather be somewhere else. Courtney was terrible please!!! dont argue that she was any good. i hope you just want to be a devils advocate, cause i can respect that.

^^^^^ your right but i guess what i meant to say is that shana pulled it off. Courtney just looks like shed rather be somewhere else. Courtney was terrible please!!! dont argue that she was any good. i hope you just want to be a devils advocate, cause i can respect that.
I don't remember saying she was good. I personally don't like either of them and think the Sexton should do the exit interviews. The only good thing about either is when they are standing in the water in their respective swimwear and saying 'We'll be right back"
Either way, I'm not kicking Courtney or Shana out of bed for doing bad exit interviews....
qft

Too bad you all want a hot chick for the job. If only men liked old fat ladies... if they did then I would be the best WPT hostess ever! I do agree though, Shauna is much better than Courtney.

After extensive searching, I believe I have found a picture of Sabina Gadecki, the next WPT poker babe. (or whatever her title is)sabina1.jpg

After extensive searching, I believe I have found a picture of Sabina Gadecki, the next WPT poker babe. (or whatever her title is)sabina1.jpg
good job. kind of a shana look alike.