i recently depostied some money at full tilt last sat. Played in a few wsop qualifiers. In both I was middle of pack with around 40 people to go. In Both i had AA and raised and then someone pushed over the top, with JJ and both times the J hit on the flop to knock me out. Is this common here at this site a lot of suckouts or is just bad luck(well obviously). Just wanted to know thanks.

No, that is not normal. Usually 3 Jacks flop, and you catch running Aces. Unfortunately, five of a kind beats four of a kind.

i recently depostied some money at full tilt last sat. Played in a few wsop qualifiers. In both I was middle of pack with around 40 people to go. In Both i had AA and raised and then someone pushed over the top, with JJ and both times the J hit on the flop to knock me out. Is this common here at this site a lot of suckouts or is just bad luck(well obviously). Just wanted to know thanks.
Suckouts happen all the time, live or online.... 2 outers, 3 outers, flush draws, gutshots. think of all the times you might of sucked out on someone. its poker, it happens all the time, just nod your head and play the next hand, or next tournament. good luck
Im sad to say it but the man isnt lying
indeed my friend...suckouts happen...alot...especially online...it just gets frustrating when they happen multiple times in a row / in the same tourney or cash game...i know its hard to focus after getting drawn out by a 2 or 3 outer but it must be done in order to prosper as a player...just get up and take a deep breath or get a bottle of water and relax for a minute or two...i learned the hard way and destroyed about 27 different mouses of mine...lol...good luck and don't take it to heart, you'll get em' back...