Alright, Now I'm Mad!

So, tonight I was supposed to have a soccer game about an hour away from my house at 7:00. My coach always likes us to be an hour early, so I had to be there at 6:00. That means I would have to leave at 5:00. Factor in rush hour traffic, I had to leave at 4:30. I get to the field right on time, and end up waiting for nearly 45 minutes for more people to show up. Eventually, I say to myself "Screw it", and go home. When I get home, I find out that I had recieved a call at 5:00 saying that the game had been cancelled. Fuck Me.

Does it look like I give a shit? I just had to get that out.
It's hard to say what it looks like, since we can't see you. :club:
Does it look like I give a shit? I just had to get that out.
You're well on your way to becoming me. Which can be good or bad, depending on your life's goals.
You're well on your way to becoming me. Which can be good or bad, depending on your life's goals.
I'm not sure yet. Give me a week and a half and I'll tell you.
So, tonight I was supposed to have a soccer game about an hour away from my house at 7:00. My coach always likes us to be an hour early, so I had to be there at 6:00. That means I would have to leave at 5:00. Factor in rush hour traffic, I had to leave at 4:30. I get to the field right on time, and end up waiting for nearly 45 minutes for more people to show up. Eventually, I say to myself "Screw it", and go home. When I get home, I find out that I had recieved a call at 5:00 saying that the game had been cancelled. Fuck Me.
How was prom?
**** YOU YOU STUPID ****. GO ****ING **** YOURSELF YOU WORTHLESS PILE OF ****. GO DIE A ****ING CORNER FAR****INGAWAY
so what are u really tryin to say here :club: