Specbrad And Spademan

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dunno myself...haven't seen spademan in a while. does he even play in the neg'o anymore? i remember him dominating that thing when it was on stars.OT: hey steve, about to shoot you a pm, be prepared for it man

come to think of it, i just looked up specbrad and he was last on yesterday. so considering 70% of his posts are in general, yeah, i'd say that's where you'd find him.

I haven't seen either one of them in awhile. Anyone know how they're doing? Or what they're up to?
You can usually find Brad in the Army thread. Spademan left the forum months ago, and stopped showing up on AIM awhile back. Who really knows. I really wish he'd come back, though.

WOW!I am honored! Ha!Steve and all...How ya been? I am still here. I haven't gone anywhwere. I just left General after it got real "messy" after the Charter announcement. As Erik (DrawinDead) said, I am usually around. I just usually peruse General and do not post in here as much.Still playin Chinese Poker? We need to do that again sometime.PM me sometime Steve.Hope all is well.

Still playin Chinese Poker? We need to do that agin sometime.
Crap, I forgot about those Play Money games at PokerRoom that I never got a chance to get in on. Definitely needs to be redone sometime.
Crap, I forgot about those Play Money games at PokerRoom that I never got a chance to get in on. Definitely needs to be redone sometime.
Yea, it's alot of fun. The Chinese Poker is very addictive.
Yea, it's alot of fun. The Chinese Poker is very addictive.
i know, when i first started playing, I was running solely Linux, so the only place I found I could play was PokerRoom because of the java. So I ate it all up. And, naturally, found the Chinese Poker, and played a little bit...definitely fun.
About 4 months ago Spademan got married. His wife apparently doesn't care for poker, so he gave up the game and also posting on FCP.
Really? Wow, amazing that someone as good as him would just give it up like that.
Really? Wow, amazing that someone as good as him would just give it up like that.
Yeah. She pretty much owns him from what I can tell.It's quite sad.
Hi Steve. It's nice of you to notice I haven't been around much lately ..... oh wait .... never mind ...... :club:
I honestly figured that you were hanging out in some off topic area in the forum. Nice of YOU to come and say hello. Uh huh, what da ya got to say now??? Yeah, yeah, that's what I thought........ :D
There's a 50% chance that I didn't just not make that up.
I havent been on in awhile but i do remember spademan... pretty funny guy.... you know who else i havent seen in while is ron-mexico and teneight... what happened to those guys...... and akishore??

How come this topic isn't locked? I think a mod should lock it. I mean, someone created a Theresa is Hot thread and guess what? It was locked. But no... Spademan and Specbrad get a thread. Sounds like a conspiracy to me. :club:

How come this topic isn't locked? I think a mod should lock it. I mean, someone created a Theresa is Hot thread and guess what? It was locked. But no... Spademan and Specbrad get a thread. Sounds like a conspiracy to me. :club:
You can lock me up anytime baby!