Seriouly....Where's Jerry?
he's living in a van...down by the river.
Probably from another call they didnt use...like: HAAAASSAAAAAN HAAABIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIB :club:
that is seriously the most random catch phrase i have heard in my life...but i still use it.
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It Would be funny if at the WSOP ME people started saying "Where's Jerry" when they need a particular card.Like I need a club to fill out my flush draw..."WHERE'S JERRY?"
Where's Jerry FCP shirts for the wsop. Someone get on that before its too late!
yeah, everyone should wear one with the number 68 on it during the series.
I am going to get to work on getting to the WSOP first, I think they sampled my call for the wheres jerry
I am going to get to work on getting to the WSOP first, I think they sampled my call for the wheres jerry
awesome dude, that's who i suspected it was actually.

They didn't play my "Where's jerry?," but they did play 2 (count em 2) of my questions. The first one I asked I had a little trouble getting out and was about Sebok's tournament win. Right after that they played one in which I faked a Boston accent for Gavin Smith. It's kinda fun to hear those guys talking to you.By the way, WHERE'S JERRY?

:club::D:D:D:) Im listening to The Circuit right now and am laughing my *** off listening to the Where's Jerry calls
lol that is some really good stuff!!!! well done FCPers you should all feel very speciall :)
  • 3 years later...
thanksi read a little, but care to summarize so i dont have to read all 50 pages?
Do you only watch the trailer of a movie, or only read the jacket of a book? You must consume the entire thing for full appreciation.
Do you only watch the trailer of a movie, or only read the jacket of a book? You must consume the entire thing for full appreciation.
well, looks like i have a long day at work today!
so after reading all that ive concluded that players dissappeared form the protege final table and that DN is a murderer. have i come to the correct conclusions?
I'm pretty sure that Loismustdie is rubbing the cash he owes me on titties about now.