• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...call into the Circuit tonight and ask, "Where's Jerry?"We all know it must be done.
if nobody will man up I will.
if nobody will man up I will.
Done and Done
Anyone know how to listen to the circuit live? Everytime I try and listen to it on cardplayer all I see are links to old broadcasts, do they never air it live?
no, they don't do it live. the only way to listen to it is to stream after it's uploaded, or subscribe to the podcast on itunes. there's no instant way to listen to it.
Anyone know how to listen to the circuit live? Everytime I try and listen to it on cardplayer all I see are links to old broadcasts, do they never air it live?
I believe the answer is no, they dont air the show live. It's usually up a few hours after they finish taping it, but i'm not sure when they get done.
That sux, why don't they do it live? Didn't they do the 2005 WSOP final table live?
Those are two seperate things, the Circuit is a broadcast show with special guests...including 2005 Mirage Champ GAVIN SMITH and The Cub
Those are two seperate things, the Circuit is a broadcast show with special guests...including 2005 Mirage Champ GAVIN SMITH and The Cub
just as long as they do this instead of that gay nightly show that they did at last year's wsop...everything will be fine.

I called in and asked them to ask Daniel next time they interview "WHERE'S JERRY & JIMMY ??"They always interview him before the big events so if enough people call they will ask him.

What number caller where u ?They played 3 different "where's Jerry?" calls.. pretty funny
i was the second one, Corey from Indianapolis.i was wondering who the sound byte was that they kept playing.
i was the second one, Corey from Indianapolis.i was wondering who the sound byte was that they kept playing.
Probably from another call they didnt use...like: HAAAASSAAAAAN HAAABIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIB :club: