Full Tilt PokerLimit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $2.50/$55 playersConverterPre-flop: (5 players) econ_tim is BB with 2 :) A :D3 folds, SB calls, econ_tim raises, SB 3-bets, econ_tim calls.Flop: K :club: J :D A :) (6SB, 2 players)SB bets, econ_tim calls.Turn: 5 :D (4BB, 2 players)SB bets, econ_tim calls.River: K :) (6BB, 2 players)SB bets, econ_tim calls.Results:Final pot: 8BB villain is 62/40/1.7 over 40 hands, and from showdown i know it's not because he's running super-hot. i was going to raise the river, but then the second K came. am i getting enough value for my hand?edited to fix converter error

You min raised preflop?I think thats a pretty big mistake.Either pot raise it to 15 or check.
this is limit. i see the converter thought it was pot limit.
this is limit. i see the converter thought it was pot limit.
O ok.I think due to the board texture just calling down is fine. Not much pays you off that you are ahead of especially once the river pairs the K. Just let him keep firing and bet if checked to.

If you plan on just calling down, I'd consider raising the turn and folding to a 3-bet (and checking behind on the river). Then again, given his weirdo preflop line, I have no idea. I call shennanigans.The more I think about it, the more I like your line. This could really be a ton of hands, and protecting against a gutshot/pair hand (KQ, QJ, KT, QT) probably isn't all THAT important, since the pot isn't huge. Might as well just let him donk the river, and call no matter what comes. Wang