• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ya f this ****........went to 77 HU...and wonslim chance i dont go broke tonight...77 HU againwon another 77........dont know what to do cash game again or 77 HU again, any thoughts??lost 3rd a 10 vs k j pre flop

ya f this ****........went to 77 HU...and wonslim chance i dont go broke tonight...77 HU againwon another 77........dont know what to do cash game again or 77 HU again, any thoughts??lost 3rd a 10 vs k j pre flop
actually the FCP community LOST when you decided to join it

won the 4th... 3-1 f ing donkeys.... drunk and tilten cant beat me heads up thats for sure4-1 with 77 HU SNG's I dominate.........damn I dont know what game to play77 6 person sit n go anita cocktail........i dominate sngs if you wanna know how to play them railyou guys couldnt even fathime a 77 dollar tourney eh?? cuz your all play money donks on this forum

you are really talented......... im a newbie, being serious do you give lessons or want a protege?? ive been railing asnd just opened an account to talk to you
PRICELESS!!!! lol n1 foxwoods must be annoying to make all those phony accounts suprised you have time to lose all those play money chips
you are really talented......... im a newbie, being serious do you give lessons or want a protege?? ive been railing asnd just opened an account to talk to you
this is the best one yet!fwp opening a new acct to pretend admiration of fwp, how precious.you da play chip man!