Has anybody caught this on ESPN Classic lately? At the end when Scotty wins and goes to the crowd to get congratulated and there's a gangly youthful Daniel with a cleaner looking (and youthful) Mike the mouth. I just caught it at about 4 am this morning and started busting up laughing.

Has anybody caught this on ESPN Classic lately? At the end when Scotty wins and goes to the crowd to get congratulated and there's a gangly youthful Daniel with a cleaner looking (and youthful) Mike the mouth. I just caught it at about 4 am this morning and started busting up laughing.
Wrong title, Scotty won the 98 ME, Ungar won the 97 ME outside on Fremont.

ya, it was 98...i think(not a 100% sure) scotty was 500$ short for a sattelite and mikey gave it to him for 30% of his cash...he got back 300k, not a bad investment...he was more excited than scotty was.

Matusow looked like the guy who played Screech in Saved By The Bell when he grew up!
Na Dustin Diamond is a toothpick compared to Matusow.

i loooooved when duston diamond beat the **** out of some guy on that celebrity boxing a copuple years ago. The other guy was like sooooo small and had no idea it was gonna be like a real fight. Dustin just beat him to a bloody pulp.

Not as much anymore. DustinStand-upa.jpg
is he trying to be a stand up now? wtf? Heh, I love that scene in "Made" when Vince Vaughn is trying to get in a club and they let screech in before him.
is he trying to be a stand up now? wtf? Heh, I love that scene in "Made" when Vince Vaughn is trying to get in a club and they let screech in before him.
Yah, I think he's been doing stand up for a while now. It's either that or doing Saved By The Bell: Retirement Home.
It's either that or doing Saved By The Bell: Retirement Home.
yes, where instead of mario lopez, they now that guy from CHiPS. and screech still looks 15 and is still annoying.

So about two years ago, Dustin Diamond puts on his stand up routine at a bar in Olympia, Wa ( where I live..). So I decided not to see the show, as I hate stand up, and don't really care that much about SbtB. BUt as I was walking through town that night, I stopped by the door of the bar he was playing at, just to like, take a peek inside... and see if his stand up material was entirely to do with saved by the bell. Sure enough, He was telling some joke about hte saved days. Pathetic.