I'm in.Thought I spotted gobears in the list as well.

wow...that was ****ing retarded!I didnt know that donks of that calibur still exsisted in $100 tournmentsAll right good luck to whoevers still in....Now lets me complain about this weekend in tournments...A4, raise up, flop a flush draw...make full size pot bets and get called down by someone with Q9 as he rivers a queen out in 9th-final tableQJ, 10 spots away from the money, flop the nut straight and get moved all in on with 2 people with 2 pair, turn fills them both upBluff all my chips off as someone calls me down on a suited board, paired board with middle pair, no redraw out in 16thToday: Guy raises UTG, i reraise in 2nd with Aks, he calls flop A62 he bets 300 i raise to 800 he calls, turn come a six he moves me all in for 900 i call he has 63....god dammit, just one time these didnt happen and i would be sitting prettypoker sucks

At about 1600 at break. Lost a huge pot when I raised it up with AK with 1 caller. Flop comes kk6. I checked flop and turn, got reraised on river, luckily he just called my re-reraise. He had 7's and I let him stick around to hit a 7 on the river.

Indeed it does.3630 at first break.I've had a bad day throughout and haven't played well the first hour either. But a donk wanted to give me some chips near the end so I accepted the offer, AA vs JJ all in pre flop.

Out.Lost two coin flips, one with over cards and one with the underpair.GG me.

Made a huge mistake by not pushing earlier with marginal hands. Got super short stacked, had to push under the gun with rags on the bubble. Out 2 before the bubble :club: