'fcp Locals' Locator

So in response to the FCP Locals poll, I figured it'd be easier to see where everyone's from.Click on the link and add yourself to the group I made at Frappr and we can go from there on how to make it work. All you gotta do is put in your forum s/n for "Name" and put in a zip code.Click here and add yourself!Open the page and on the right-hand side you'll see the fields to fill out.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'll pass on this one...The last "locals locator" service I signed up for sent an older lady wearing crotch-less undies and an open backed pair of leather pants to the door......everything was fine until David Williams showed upWhen his mom started applauding I got the hell outta there...

I think I'll pass on this one...The last "locals locator" service I signed up for sent an older lady wearing crotch-less undies and an open backed pair of leather pants to the door......everything was fine until David Williams showed upWhen his mom started applauding I got the hell outta there...
i told you not to trust ron jeremy to help you socialize...but did you listen to me? nooooooooooo....
i told you not to trust ron jeremy to help you socialize...but did you listen to me? nooooooooooo....
I actually was hired as a stunt man for an XXX movie once...I met a producer at a blackjack table a few years ago at the Gold Spike. He offered me $1000 to hang around the set for a day. I showed up at 9 am and was ushered into the dressing room and was given a silk robe to wear. About 5 pm a scene was in action starring a beautiful blonde named Amanda Rains. Just as the man slipped up behind her the director yelled "CUT!!...STUNTMAN!" WOW! I couldnt believe my luck...I darted over and shoved "Tableleg" outta the way, dropped my robe, and got into position...Right before the theme music started playing, the director issued another command that sent chills up my spine."BEANS!! WHAT THE HELL YOU DOIN?? YOURE TAKIN HER PLACE!!!"....It sure was a hard way to make an easy grand