Nite Out For Drinks To All Gta Fcp'ers!

Just have to wait for the Canadian dollar to go down so I could buy busfare to go on the date!! :D
Marion, I must apologize for mentioning the date incentive in the post. I never expected it get out of hand.. :club: I call Gov's all in raise, but in the end we just end up chop, chop considering we both know where you live.. :D
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marion, I must apologize for mentioning the date incentive in the post. I never expected it get out of hand.. :club: I call Gov's all in raise, but in the end we just end up chop, chop considering we both know where you live.. :D
No calling in this game. Raise or fold :D
i'm pretty sure all involved were just screwing around, j2k. no "getting out of hand," i don't think. sorry if it seemed that way.
Marion, I must apologize for mentioning the date incentive in the post. I never expected it get out of hand.. :D
Yeah right...I KNEW the MarionSauce auction would add a few pages to the thread. I just didn't want to be the one to post about the date. I'm a clown but a gentleman. :club:
i'm pretty sure all involved were just screwing around, j2k. no "getting out of hand," i don't think. sorry if it seemed that way.
lol checky. i was just trying to suck up.. I know its all good..:club:
lol checky. i was just trying to suck up.. I know its all good..:D
lol yourself. don't scare me like that--i don't much like coming off like an *******. :club:
lol yourself. don't scare me like that--i don't much like coming off like an *******. :D
hehe.... :club:

Hey guys,So sorry i couldnt make it out. Some last minute plans, and even though i still thought i could stop in for a drink, but the timing and length of the drive was too much.I'm really sorry to J2K as i told him i would for sure be there, I'm definitely buying rounds the next time! 100%, ask Gov. He'll hold me to it.Marion, sorry i didnt get to see u again, I see theres date wages and male testosterone strung out in this thread. loland shes right, I'm pretty HOT in mini skirtsGlad to hear it was a good time for all. I wish i was there

Hey guys,So sorry i couldnt make it out. Some last minute plans, and even though i still thought i could stop in for a drink, but the timing and length of the drive was too much.I'm really sorry to J2K as i told him i would for sure be there, I'm definitely buying rounds the next time! 100%, ask Gov. He'll hold me to it.Marion, sorry i didnt get to see u again, I see theres date wages and male testosterone strung out in this thread. loland shes right, I'm pretty HOT in mini skirtsGlad to hear it was a good time for all. I wish i was there
Free booze?! I'm pre-registering for the next T-dot gathering!!

Heya, guys, thought I'd finally add my two cents (not much posting on the weekends for me):First got there and J2 was on greeter duty, hanging with the Governator. I intro'd myslef to the other folks, chatted a bit and I felt really at ease. A real nice bunch! Through some banter and beer, I finished 3rd in a 7 person S&G, mostly so I could eat my sandwich, which was delicious. Far better than the sandwich, Marion showed up in a mini skirt, as she had posted. By far, she was the prettiest there (sorry, Checky and Owise). We got down to business and had another tourney. Very first hand, I get A's, raised Marion's raise, she re-raised and we both moved in at the same time. I'm thinking "Gold!", but Marion turns up A's also! No one got flushed out, so we chopped, essentially splitting the binds (3 big chips!). Fortunes went up and down. Fleung looked to be a lock, building an early lead with aggressive play, j2k hyanging in there and Governatorbuilt himself some momentum, as well. Checky played smart, as we knew he would, and weathered some tough times. With 5 left, I think, I got 99. I think Governator raised and I cautiously called, thinking high cards, possible higher pp. Flop came low (8xx, or something), Gov checked and I checked, wary of the check-raise, although moving in was a big option, turn came a 7 and I decided to move in after a second check from Gov. After going into the tank for a few, Gov made the call (about 80 chips in the pot, me all-in for another 64), possibly thinking I was making a move. Gov flips up...A7, I think? I have him beat with one card to come, but he rivers an A to put me out. Fleung artfully donked off his stack, Gov soon did the same (;-), leaving Checky and j2k to battle it out. It was very close for the head's up part, but 5 or 6 hands in, they got it all in with Checky covering j2k by only a few chips. Checky held on for the win. Grats, Checky.Anyway, I have to reiterate, it was a real pleasure meeting each of you and I hope we can do it again. Seriously, though, more people should come out. We had a dozen or so, but a few more wouldn't hurt. Charlotte Room is quite nice, with good food and nice pool tables.Special thanks to j2k for arranging the eveniing!Mercury69 OUT!

Royal, aside from a round of drinks, I think you should organize the next Tdot event!!! :club: