Nite Out For Drinks To All Gta Fcp'ers!

i guess "magnanimous" and "quid pro quo."and i do believe we have 100 dollars from governator. care to raise, o' dyslexic one?
quid pro quo is a good guess.only half points for magnanimous, because i pretent like i know what it means
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$100 CAN? I'm sure I can outbid that, I must have a US nickel around here somewhere...good luck
that would have been both funny and pertinent, say, 8 years ago.good luck, yourself.
quid pro quo is a good guess.only half points for magnanimous, because i pretent like i know what it means
oh, and i missed "codicil."magnanimous wasn't used entirely improperly, btw. nh.

Nobody's outbidding Gov? This is a real auction here.Seriously.

that would have been both funny and pertinent, say, 8 years ago.good luck, yourself.oh, and i missed "codicil."magnanimous wasn't used entirely improperly, btw. nh.
yeah codicil wasn't close, though i know that one. i was actually just blabbering - i definitely don't know magnanimous or the latin ones. i've been 6-tabling for almost 10 hours, so i'm sure you can sympathize with the state of my brain.and:1 CAD = 0.908265 USDoh and i might outbid gov on the condition that our date is on june 14th and involves picking me up from the airportgo oilers!
Never funny.Still considered a criteria on the DSM-IV TR checklist for mental retardation, however.good luck
oh well, i guess i keep the date and impregnate marion, then?

i've decided your post could be fixed in such a way as to be more accurateWow, the stench of frustrated beta-males around here is almost overpowering.Hahha, man I'm the greatest.good luckoh well, i guess i keep the date and impregnate marion, then?Hahaha. Ahahahaha.You in a room with a woman, and not flacid. Now THAT was funny! Ahh you guys kill me.good luck.

oh well, i guess i keep the date and impregnate marion, then?[/b]Hahaha. Ahahahaha.You in a room with a woman, and not flacid. Now THAT was funny! Ahh you guys kill me.good luck.
smash, you're slipping, man. everything ok? lady problems? need to talk about it?

smash, you're slipping, man. everything ok? lady problems? need to talk about it?Well, not material to work with, you see. Hard to hit homeruns when you're bring pitched eggs, if you know what I'm saying.Marion's a big girl and she can do whatever she wants but I'd lay 1000/1 she doesn't go on a date with any of you cute little guys.Once you go 'Roo, nothing else will do.good luck

smash, you're slipping, man. everything ok? lady problems? need to talk about it?Well, not material to work with, you see. Hard to hit homeruns when you're bring pitched eggs, if you know what I'm saying.Marion's a big girl and she can do whatever she wants but I'd lay 1000/1 she doesn't go on a date with any of you cute little guys.Once you go 'Roo, nothing else will do.good luck
i totally know what you're saying. totally.as for the lady friend, well, the date was in the proverbial pot. i'll take that bet.

as for the lady friend, well, the date was in the proverbial pot. i'll take that bet.Hahah, that would be an exceptionally -EV proposition for you.I'd feel bad about it actually.good luck.

as for the lady friend, well, the date was in the proverbial pot. i'll take that bet.Hahah, that would be an exceptionally -EV proposition for you.I'd feel bad about it actually.good luck.
marion? care to settle this? i think he's getting nervous. i mean, rightly so, but yeah...
i've decided your post could be fixed in such a way as to be more accurateWow, the stench of frustrated beta-males around here is almost overpowering.Hahha, man I'm the greatest.good luck
i've seen zingers, but i think that one actually zinged.
You guys are adorable.
and you are the god of a bunch of adorable, self-conscious, introspective beta males. i wonder what that must be like.
i've seen zingers, but i think that one actually zinged.and you are the god of a bunch of adorable, self-conscious, introspective beta males. i wonder what that must be like.
It's a little like what I'd imagine Herpes is like. Mildly annoying at times, but mostly you don't really notice it.good luck.