Nite Out For Drinks To All Gta Fcp'ers!

I thought BJ Birdy was in a retirement home ?
I am assuming he is talking about Ryan - and the jays are at home that night so he wont make it.and no, not BJ Ryan.
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am assuming he is talking about Ryan - and the jays are at home that night so he wont make it.and no, not BJ Ryan.
Actually you are wrong they are IN Tampa Bay so he might come by....its still not confirmed yet though that he will come...I am working on itSerge
Actually you are wrong they are IN Tampa Bay so he might come by....its still not confirmed yet though that he will come...I am working on itSerge
What's the scoop here Serge? Are you close friends with one of the Jays or something? :club:
I have some blue jays that hang out in my backyard, but they're the real deal.
LOL, so do i. i find them quite noisy. :club:

Hey all! PM reminders have been sent to all of you. If I've missed anyone, then I apologize in advance. Hope to see you all on Friday, June 2!!

Hey all! PM reminders have been sent to all of you. If I've missed anyone, then I apologize in advance. Hope to see you all on Friday, June 2!!
Uh, cool - didn't see this thread until now, but I live a block away from the Charlotte Room.

GOOD NEWS!!I called the Charlotte Room again and they have given me another poker table! ($12/hour) So we have two. See you then!Based on the PM's there will approximately be 27 FCP'ers attending. Only one has backed out right now.

GOOD NEWS!!I called the Charlotte Room again and they have given me another poker table! ($12/hour) So we have two. See you then!
You da man, buddy!

I plan to attend for social and drinks as that is just a 15 minute subway ride for me. I might stay for poker too.However I play in a cash game on Fridays near Dave and Busters near 400/7 so was hoping things stayed there so I could pop over for my regular game after a few pops.It is a very professional under ground club where they run 3 times per week (Mon, Wed, Friday) and have both $5/$5 and $5/$10 games going after 9pm. I need to build up my cred at this establishment before I start inviting people but if some GTA'ers are looking for good clean games then this is a great place.

I'm sorry to say there is a good chance i wont be staying long, and might not be able to play cards.I was pumped to come out and drink my face off, but i'm going to have to head back to Barrie fairly early that night.I'm still going to at least try and make it out for a couple

I'm sorry to say there is a good chance i wont be staying long, and might not be able to play cards.I was pumped to come out and drink my face off, but i'm going to have to head back to Barrie fairly early that night.I'm still going to at least try and make it out for a couple
no probs royal. just as long as you show up early in the evening. see you then
When I get there, will I be able to find you guys, or will I have to sift through a generally large white male population to find a FCPer?!
You probably won't have to worry about that...with your stunning looks, they'll all be running to find you.P.S. Is smash going to be there?
How about someone brings nametags, and we can write down our screen names so everyone can identify each other?And whoevers running it should wear an FCP hat or something.
I'm not really into wearing hats. it messess up my hair :club: I'll bring my FCP hat. Also, the reservation is under my name...(Jansen)
When I get there, will I be able to find you guys, or will I have to sift through a generally large white male population to find a FCPer?!
if you want my number, then pm me..that way i can tell you where we are..

<BUMP>Kudos to J2K99 for setting everything up. Nice to meet everyone...now y'all know I'm the biggest donk on FCP.Royal...you suck. :club:

good to meet all you guys. even you, marion.sucking out with 86s against fleung's kk just barely made it worth driving out from hamilton!