negreanu open main event tonight

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ERROR. ERROR. INSUFFICIENT FUNDS.CURRENT POKERSTARS BALANCE: $7.32So, um, anyone wanna stake ME the $11? :D I'll even make it favorable to you (Providing I make the money), with the understanding that there is a high chance I'll bust out and your ROI will be $0.00.

ERROR. ERROR. INSUFFICIENT FUNDS.CURRENT POKERSTARS BALANCE: $7.32So, um, anyone wanna stake ME the $11? :D I'll even make it favorable to you (Providing I make the money), with the understanding that there is a high chance I'll bust out and your ROI will be $0.00.
Ill send you 11 bucks, if you place you owe me 75% of what you make, deal? Btw are you a good player?

I was wondering is someone could stake me the money for the tourny i only have a real money account at partypoker. I am a decent player and will give 75% of anything i win to the person who stakes me.

I'm thinking of making a $2,000 deposit. I like to play no-limit S&Gs(under $50), and low'ish limit holdem, and stud. where should I put my money?Dutch.
Well... the limit games and stud games at party are very fishy. The SnG structure leaves much to be desired though. I like the structure at Full Tilt, but the players there are tougher. Same with stars, although I think the volume of stars means more fish... and a better structure than party. But for those limit games... party is the place. P.S. Good to see your joining in on the party today smash.
WEll, that was qucik.I suck.
Hi, I'm new to the forum and I couldn't get registered in time to play. I've managed to read a few of your posts tho, did you have a badbeat or a particular hand where you crippled your chip stack and will you please post some of your hand historys from the tournament if you can?Thanks

This one pretty much crippled me.*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to thecandle [Td 9d]Mate0: folds poguemahone1: folds nienween: raises 60 to 80lilsnow: calls 80thecandle: calls 80mbreon: calls 70HarmonicaMan: folds *** FLOP *** [7s 7d 8d]mbreon: checks nienween: bets 400lilsnow: folds thecandle: raises 560 to 960mbreon: folds nienween: calls 560 and is all-in*** TURN *** [7s 7d 8d] [8c]*** RIVER *** [7s 7d 8d 8c] [Tc]*** SHOW DOWN ***nienween: shows [Kc Kd] (two pair, Kings and Eights)thecandle: shows [Td 9d] (two pair, Tens and Eights)nienween collected 2260 from potthecandle said, "nh"/shrug. I'd play it the same the next time.*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to thecandle [Kd Qh]thecandle: raises 255 to 305 and is all-inriveride10-2: raises 295 to 600allinbluff35: folds Mate0: folds Duff_Man52: folds flopalock: folds SelfDestruct: folds dna4ever: folds *** FLOP *** [Qd 7d 3s]*** TURN *** [Qd 7d 3s] [Td]*** RIVER *** [Qd 7d 3s Td] [As]BPV3 [observer] said, "gg smash"*** SHOW DOWN ***thecandle: shows [Kd Qh] (a pair of Queens)riveride10-2: shows [Ad Ts] (two pair, Aces and Tens)thecandle said, "lol"dna4ever said, "gg"BPV3 [observer] said, "knew it was coming"riveride10-2 collected 685 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 685 | Rake 0 Board [Qd 7d 3s Td As]Seat 1: SelfDestruct (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 2: dna4ever (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 3: thecandle showed [Kd Qh] and lost with a pair of QueensSeat 4: riveride10-2 showed [Ad Ts] and won (685) with two pair, Aces and TensMY last hand.I made a maringal call with ace high on one hand and a tripps showing board, but I can't seem to find the HH.It was a bad play on my part though.Aside from that, it was mainly the SF draw missing that killed me.

Thanks to all tonight for making my first time on Stars a nice one. It was really odd to see all the names of the regulars at my table. It was a little intimidating, to be honest, and with the differences in format (i play mostly Party) I don't feel I showed my best. Fortunately, there's next time, and I can't wait.See you all soon.

This one pretty much crippled me.*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to thecandle [Td 9d]Mate0: folds poguemahone1: folds nienween: raises 60 to 80lilsnow: calls 80thecandle: calls 80mbreon: calls 70HarmonicaMan: folds *** FLOP *** [7s 7d 8d]Aside from that, it was mainly the SF draw missing that killed me.
Thanks for showing us those hands for us!I'd have been dead meat on the str8t flush draw too. No way I'd be able to walk away from that kind of flop with those cards.

I still hate myself (lizzybobio) over last night :oops: . Who won? I offer my last hand (which went against everything that I wanted to do) in the interest of science. Sigh..all I had to do was play it safe and let flopalock burn out in 6th..but NOOOOooooooooooooo. :wall: PokerStars Game #1326545963: Tournament #5868755, Hold'em No Limit - Level IX (300/600) - 2005/03/08 - 22:12:44 (ET)Table '5868755 5' Seat #5 is the buttonSeat 1: Varm (20220 in chips) Seat 2: flopalock (2445 in chips) Seat 4: poguemahone1 (10110 in chips) Seat 5: looshle (8660 in chips) Seat 7: Redster (14160 in chips) Seat 9: LizzyBobio (10405 in chips) Varm: posts the ante 50flopalock: posts the ante 50poguemahone1: posts the ante 50looshle: posts the ante 50Redster: posts the ante 50LizzyBobio: posts the ante 50Redster: posts small blind 300LizzyBobio: posts big blind 600*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to LizzyBobio [Ts Kc]Varm: calls 600flopalock: folds poguemahone1: folds looshle: folds Redster: folds LizzyBobio: checks *** FLOP *** [7c Tc 5s]LizzyBobio: checks Varm: bets 600LizzyBobio: raises 1800 to 2400Varm: raises 6600 to 9000LizzyBobio: raises 755 to 9755 and is all-inVarm: calls 755LizzyBobio said, "ouch"*** TURN *** [7c Tc 5s] [3d]*** RIVER *** [7c Tc 5s 3d] [4s]pawnstarr [observer] said, "omg" <---my jinx which was noted a couple hands prior*** SHOW DOWN ***LizzyBobio: shows [Ts Kc] (a pair of Tens)Varm: shows [5d 5c] (three of a kind, Fives)Redster said, "gg"Varm collected 21310 from pot

This one pretty much crippled me.*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to thecandle [Td 9d]Mate0: folds poguemahone1: folds nienween: raises 60 to 80lilsnow: calls 80thecandle: calls 80mbreon: calls 70HarmonicaMan: folds *** FLOP *** [7s 7d 8d]mbreon: checks nienween: bets 400lilsnow: folds thecandle: raises 560 to 960A pre-flop raiser bets 400 on the flop and you bump to 960 with an OESD? Why? If he has AK he's ahead of you. If he has a pair he's ahead of you. Why this re-raise with nothing? He's not going to fold for only 560 more... even if he missed the flop. First of all why did you call the pre-flop raise with 9 10? I think your limit game is light years ahead of your NL tourney game, unless your goal was to pull an Ivey and either build up or bust out early.mbreon: folds nienween: calls 560 and is all-in*** TURN *** [7s 7d 8d] [8c]*** RIVER *** [7s 7d 8d 8c] [Tc]*** SHOW DOWN ***nienween: shows [Kc Kd] (two pair, Kings and Eights)thecandle: shows [Td 9d] (two pair, Tens and Eights)nienween collected 2260 from potthecandle said, "nh"/shrug. I'd play it the same the next time.Uhhh, why? You want people to be afraid to back you??