2nd With 15 Left $10 Rebuy On Pokerstars

sick lay down....guy raised....only guy i'm sketchy of at my table (mikeysnackb)..also don't like rosco65..he messes with my head.but i had JJ and he put in a big raise utg or utg+1..i dumped JJ, nothign involved..he had AA.i also dumped QQ (he had KK), ATd (he had JJ and was shortstacked) to him earlier.

What are the payouts for the remaining players?
It's down to 2 players. hostile with 1,758,468, other guy with 399,000.First place is $3,855.50 and Second is $2,453.50take it down hostile!edit: hostile wins, nice job.
It's down to 2 players. hostile with 1,758,468, other guy with 399,000.First place is $3,855.50 and Second is $2,453.50take it down hostile!edit: hostile wins, nice job.
nice cash. i was watching for a while.

WOOOOOOOOT!thanks for the rail guys...will post here in a bit..gotta go to a meeting for work for union.appreciate the support..made a couple iffy calls..missed a 20 outer....but in the end i won it!2nd win for me..i've won a $50 and now the $10 rebuy (small one), 3rd time FT'ing this rebuy though.thanks boys and ladies...always great support and a turnout..wish i could share it all with ya..but i'm broke lolshawn....