• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confused, were you two not arguing about who was the more important poster in the thread? Because if so I stand by my statement, and apply it to you both. If i was confused, i'm sorry
Hehe, I was ceding the importancy of it all to Foxwoods. He had a point after all. My initial post was a simple inquiry, not a vain glory grab. Clearly, this thread has several egos far bigger than mine on it.PS: I feel misunderstood.
Hehe, I was ceding the importancy of it all to Foxwoods. He had a point after all. My initial post was a simple inquiry, not a vain glory grab. Clearly, this thread has several egos far bigger than mine on it.PS: I feel misunderstood.
meh, you probably are, you have been here for a while and i still don't know what's going on with your avatar
meh, you probably are, you have been here for a while and i still don't know what's going on with your avatar
It's Frank Zappa, looking like he's taking a dump. Probably on Richard Nixon's picture...

1 DN2 Steve7stud3 FWPmost informative, intelligent and entertaining posters on this siteby the way is anyone not enjoying my past couple hours on this site...actually i shouldnt ask cuz I know you are and you wont admit it...KDAWG STAY AWAYYYYYYY

they only reason we are even slightly entertained with you is because of your desperation to be a part of a community that hates you.don't think we are entertained by your biting intelligent and cunning wit.

How does anybody believe that he is anything more than a troll. He doesn't want to be a member of this community, if he did he would just have taken this new account of his and been a regular dude and posted here. Instead he basically told everybody he was FWP for attention

anyone want to define troll????????i created my identity of FWP and I dont think I should pretend to be anyone else.....dont insult my intelligence by the way im a drunk but I dominate poker and do very well in school..... I never think anyone is smarted than me like I never think anyones better than me at poker

anyone want to define troll????????i created my identity of FWP and I dont think I should pretend to be anyone else.....dont insult my intelligence by the way im a drunk but I dominate poker and do very well in school..... I never think anyone is smarted than me like I never think anyones better than me at poker
attention_whore3.jpg

Does anyone think that FWP and Shieky Shaun could be related.? :club: They're both arrogant, irrating, self centered, self deluded, loud, brash pro wanna bes who have the entire poker community gunning for them. :D

Does anyone think that FWP and Shieky Shaun could be related.? :club: They're both arrogant, irrating, self centered, self deluded, loud, brash pro wanna bes who have the entire poker community gunning for them. :D
yawnya the WHOLE communityget a life
whenever I see FWP posts I remember why I'm pro-choice....
I wonder if we could convince the doctors that they made a mistake just this once and go ahead and abort him...

here's an idea, maybe you could get angry at FCP start your own forum and tell everyone how much better it is. then ***** about how much you wished you were at FCP annoying all your members then close your forum because they dont want to post then have everyone hate you and finally disappear from the public eye forever.it works.

here's an idea, maybe you could get angry at FCP start your own forum and tell everyone how much better it is. then ***** about how much you wished you were at FCP annoying all your members then close your forum because they dont want to post then have everyone hate you and finally disappear from the public eye forever.it works.
QFT times infinity squared