Bonuses Don't Clear Concurrently?

As I've never been much of a "bonus whore", I only just realized that you can't clear bonuses concurrently. I guess it makes sense, it's just that 750 hands looks a lot farther down the road then the 450 I thought was goign to happen. Just a little rant.

Can u elaborate a little?Do you mean you have more than one bonus?orLittle chunks of the bonus aren't cleared on a daily basis or as you play?

As I've never been much of a "bonus whore", I only just realized that you can't clear bonuses concurrently. I guess it makes sense, it's just that 750 hands looks a lot farther down the road then the 450 I thought was goign to happen. Just a little rant.
HI WhiskeyRiver, you're about a third of the way to your first $50 bonus and once that's cleared the $50 will be placed in your poker account directly and then your second bonus will begin to be cleared. If you had left the second bonus amount in your cashier bonus account until you were done with the first the 90 days wouldn't have started on your 2nd bonus until you transferred it to a poker bonus.Based on your play you shouldn't have any trouble clearing both bonuses with plenty of time to spare.
HI WhiskeyRiver, you're about a third of the way to your first $50 bonus and once that's cleared the $50 will be placed in your poker account directly and then your second bonus will begin to be cleared. If you had left the second bonus amount in your cashier bonus account until you were done with the first the 90 days wouldn't have started on your 2nd bonus until you transferred it to a poker bonus.Based on your play you shouldn't have any trouble clearing both bonuses with plenty of time to spare.
No, I'm not worried about clearing them. As I mentioned, it's expected, I just hadn't ever had more than one bonus in an account, so didn't realize that was how it worked.
Can u elaborate a little?Do you mean you have more than one bonus?orLittle chunks of the bonus aren't cleared on a daily basis or as you play?
More than one bonus.