May 10th Negreanu Open Tonight - Reminder

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday I made an deposit to FCP to play in Negreanu open, but now I noticed it is 4am in Finland :club: well, going to move to own house in next month, so then I won't be waking up anyone and can play..

Yesterday I made an deposit to FCP to play in Negreanu open, but now I noticed it is 4am in Finland :club: well, going to move to own house in next month, so then I won't be waking up anyone and can play..
You must be one loud poker player.

I want to get into this, I'd love to finally be able to play against players I know are good, but I need to download FCP and make my initial deposit. Are they're any deposit or bonus codes? I'm trying to look for some but I cant find any.

Let's hope my computer doesn't flood with spyware and completely crash 10 mins before game like last week....That was a *****! You're all going down suckas! Ps. I hope Daniel plays this week as well since I didn't get a shot at him last week :club:

sent a text message and response was he was going to try so not sure yet
You slut, leave some chicks for the rest of us. :club:
Sorry everyone, but the bounty is mine if Daniel plays. That is if I'm not banned from his site like he's been trying to do :club:
Jayboogie.Unofficial winner of the FCP nego sickest hand ever award.May you lose big tonight sir. B)
Whatever happened to Spademan? Didn't he use to clobber everyone at this event?
Yup, probably a bus or something.And as for me, I just got a new job and we have "team meetings" once a week. And when I asked when these meetings are the manager replied, "Every Wednesday 7-9 PM." I quietly said, "Shiiiiiit, the Negreanu Open." :club: Well my plan is to get blinded out for the first hour, let's see how that works out.
Are they're any deposit or bonus codes? I'm trying to look for some but I cant find any.
Seriously could somebody help me out? I'm looking and I can't find them. Can somebody at least point me in the right direction?
I want to get into this, I'd love to finally be able to play against players I know are good, but I need to download FCP and make my initial deposit. Are they're any deposit or bonus codes? I'm trying to look for some but I cant find any.
this is a great time to depositThere is a 100% $200 max initial deposit bonus plus another 10% if you use neteller. There is also a redeposit bonus going on right now where you can get 40% up to $200 max bonus if you deposit right now. No bonus code necessary. So to get the best deal deposit $200 the first time and you will get $220 using neteller of $200 if you use another means. Then made a 2nd deposit for $500 and you will get another $200 bonus. Click here for details on how to work off the bonus .... http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=53475Good luck and hope to see you tonight
this is a great time to depositThere is a 100% $200 max initial deposit bonus plus another 10% if you use neteller. There is also a redeposit bonus going on right now where you can get 40% up to $200 max bonus if you deposit right now. No bonus code necessary. So to get the best deal deposit $200 the first time and you will get $220 using neteller of $200 if you use another means. Then made a 2nd deposit for $500 and you will get another $200 bonus. Click here for details on how to work off the bonus .... http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=53475Good luck and hope to see you tonight
Thanks...doing it now.
You slut, leave some chicks for the rest of us. :club:
Girls can't resist the power of the chicken. He is pretty hot. Oh yeah, and he's hung.I'm in tonight, btw.
If there were no internet, I'm picturing you walking around wearing a sandwich board.