i have never been so insanely mad ever!

while reading all of these posts a brilliant idea hit me... let's petition Daniel to make the next Player Profile about our very own Smasharoo.  Who is with me?
Ehh... It wouldn't be very long.He plays limit poker. He plays mathmatically correct, and does pretty well. The end.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous
while reading all of these posts a brilliant idea hit me... let's petition Daniel to make the next Player Profile about our very own Smasharoo. Who is with me?
OHH mYYY GOD THE GUY IS A JOKE --I haev challenged over and over agian but n o where to befound he runs--he is a talker and not a successful player that i am sure of. HE is a talker reads his books knows the math but is a talker I say this again u are kissinf a guys ass who is nothing but a talker.STOP kissing his dead money ass. HE is a book writer who knows the math but just can't win
Playing NL25 at party.Been pretty cold decked for about 75 hands. Finally got up over 40 though. Get KK... raise preflop... Q64 on the flop. I bet, get raised. So I push all-in. Get called by... of course Q4... 4 on turn. Fold next hand.Get AA the hand after this. Still fuming over the dumbass calling me with Q4... and then him and another guy talking sh*t on top of it. someone min raises, so I reraise. Like 4 callers. The guy who beat me and other jerkoff included. Again... Flop Q67. First raiser bets like .50.. I raise to 3... Jerkoff from the KK hand goes all in. I call.You guessed it.. He has 67, and I don't get any help.WHAT THE HELL?????????????????
What's your name on PartyPoker? We should play sometime.
STOP kissing his dead money ass. HE is a book writer who knows the math but just can't win
lol... i take offense to that... :D Soooooted.... i played the party poker for about 1 1/2 years (didnt really explore any other options... first site i opened an account with)i'm not gonna tell ya some BS about how i crushed it and its an easy game bla bla bla bla.... but i will tell u playing at the 25NL level on PP hammer kings and aces please please please... more often than not the 99 and JJ and 77 and AQs is gonna call u down ... and 8/10 times yer gonna get paid off.... u hammer them for a week consistently and tell me the percentages... if im way off and yer bankroll takes a monster hit .... i slide u some bills in at FTP.. or i'll transfer through fire pay.... no matter im willing to put up my own money that u get paid more often than not at that level pushing AA KK pre-flop.... btw u willl see a pretty significant change at 100NL level.. still pis s though...but what do i know.... lol... im dead money...u play fool table or six-handed?

I occasionally just push all in with aces pre-flop and catch JJ or QQ or KK or even occasionally AK/AQ calling. I think this is the biggest misunderstanding...he didn't say EVERYTIME...you gotta think if anyone behind u has AK AQ KK QQ JJ they will call and u might even get AJ A10 1010 and 99 at that level...really not a bad play at all...especially if your playing at a low limit with "idiots"Just my 2 cents

while reading all of these posts a brilliant idea hit me... let's petition Daniel to make the next Player Profile about our very own Smasharoo. Who is with me?
OHH mYYY GOD THE GUY IS A JOKE --I haev challenged over and over agian but n o where to befound he runs--he is a talker and not a successful player that i am sure of. HE is a talker reads his books knows the math but is a talker I say this again u are kissinf a guys ass who is nothing but a talker.STOP kissing his dead money ass. HE is a book writer who knows the math but just can't win
He's provided good advice to a lot of struggling low-stakes players. That's good for the community. It doesn't matter whether he could hold his own at a 10/20 game; he's not giving advice to those players.And if you don't think he's a winning low-stakes player, you haven't been paying attention.

OHH mYYY GOD THE GUY IS A JOKE --I haev challenged over and over agian but n o where to befound he runs--he is a talker and not a successful player that i am sure of. HE is a talker reads his books knows the math but is a talkerI say this again u are kissinf a guys ass who is nothing but a talker.STOP kissing his dead money ass. HE is a book writer who knows the math but just can't winPstars heads up whenever you want.You know where to find me, I'm not going to log on to Party and hang out in a rom for an hour again while you don't show up.

Ehh... It wouldn't be very long.He plays limit poker. He plays mathmatically correct, and does pretty well. The end.You know nothing about my poker career or where I've played or how I've done aside from what I've bothered to share here.If you think I only play limit Holdem and only for small stakes, you're mistaken.