• 1 month later...
  • Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I didn't see this posted anywhere in this thread, maybe I missed it:

Obviously, this is NSFW and includes spoilers.At the end it says there is a second version... I haven't watched it yet.
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hey guys not sure if you know or not or all have the series but today The complete Series is the deal of the day on Amazon. Just got my order for $72.49 with using free shipping also. Just wanted to pass it on to you guys too so you don't miss the deal.

• 3 months later...

not sure if this is the regular price or a really good deal (or if I'm reading something wrong and it's like the wire recreated with anime or something) but here:http://www.amazon.com/Wire-Complete-Michae...3760&sr=8-2this is tempting. I wish I wasn't poor.

not sure if this is the regular price or a really good deal (or if I'm reading something wrong and it's like the wire recreated with anime or something) but here:http://www.amazon.com/Wire-Complete-Michae...3760&sr=8-2this is tempting. I wish I wasn't poor.
look at the previous page in this thread. was $98.99 last year.O NO DEFLATION
It was $70 over the summer. A friend of mine bought it and I borrowed it from him. I watched Season 1 and 2 on HBO Go the rest on the DVDs. They had some special features but I didn't watch any of them. But if you haven't seen the show, I'd say its a great investment of time and money even for $100.
  • 2 weeks later...
It was $70 over the summer.
$81.99 now...
I saw that! damn that suit purchase! well not really, but still!
you know, it's been said that an ounce of gold will always buy a good suit. I hope you didn't skimp, shake.

was drinking with some coworkers last night and we were talking about tv and movies we like and I brought up the wire. turns out that one of the dudes (husband of a girl I work with) actually knows and is friends with fucking boris. apparently the guy is from a few towns over.

• 2 weeks later...
BINK!Wasn't supposed to be here until Jan. 8th!vzvcnJtY673R0XsHqIHb.jpg
rewatching the series again so I popped in here. I see on the dvd set that it includes three prequel episodes, are they worth getting?
rewatching the series again so I popped in here. I see on the dvd set that it includes three prequel episodes, are they worth getting?
The prequels are just a couple of minutes each, not full eps. You can watch them on YouTube.Bunk and McNulty MeetYoung Prop JoeYoung Omar