Oh My God. Has Anyone Ever Lost This Much Money?

So, decided to deposit a little cash to play a little of the NL Hold Em that's so popular these days. At a $50 NL table I won about $20. But then I lost a sit n go, won a NL sit n go, didn't cash in a tourney, didn't cash in a sng (AA loses to AQ), and then tilt the rest off in a NL cash game.So I lost $145 in one day!! Whoa is me! Has anyone ever lost that much money playing hold em?

So, decided to deposit a little cash to play a little of the NL Hold Em that's so popular these days. At a $50 NL table I won about $20. But then I lost a sit n go, won a NL sit n go, didn't cash in a tourney, didn't cash in a sng (AA loses to AQ), and then tilt the rest off in a NL cash game.So I lost $145 in one day!! Whoa is me! Has anyone ever lost that much money playing hold em?
wow i think you just broke the record for most money lost in a day by a poker player.

This is clearly one of the funniest posts of the day.Nothing like something online that can make you laugh out loud.Thanks OP.

Ok, ok. NL Hold 'Em is just creepy. At least let me try to get half the pot for low ya know.
Stop playing NL Hold'em, and start playing Omaha/8B. That way if you know how to play, you will get 1/2 the pot most of the time when you showdown at the river.
Stop playing NL Hold'em, and start playing Omaha/8B. That way if you know how to play, you will get 1/2 the pot most of the time when you showdown at the river.
Actually that is what I play. Just wanted to step my foot in the NL Hold Em world a lil bit, thus the $140 disasterous experiment.
Actually that is what I play. Just wanted to step my foot in the NL Hold Em world a lil bit, thus the $140 disasterous experiment.
Other way around for me.Went on a big NL rush, then lost most of it. Now playing O/8B, but back to NL because of a bonus on a site that has no O/B games going besides .05/.10.
Well then you better hope the guy who won your money lives in Africa.
Actually you've just inspired me. Next time a lose a huge pot I'm going to look at this picture and hear an African man's voice exclaim "The village is saved! Dikembe win huge $40 pot!" And I will smile.kobosy_group_at_roadside_village.jpg

just lost $800 tonight if that makes you feel any better. stupid pokah game.had at least five minus $1000+ nights that i can remember and i usually dont play above 5/10 or 10/20