Wow...20.7 Seconds

Rod "Raggedy Ann" Brind'Amour falls down next to Langenbrunner, and Langenbrunner gets called. Klee gets mugged in OT, sure penalty if he falls, but he doesn't, and Carolina scores. I loooooove the refs.P.S. We DID get outplayed, except for Marty, but still...

Weakest OT Goal to end a game maybe in History.
actually, Tony Leswick of Detroit scored the "softest overtime goal in NHL history" back in the 50's...he flipped in a dump in to change, and the puck went on goal and hopped over the goalies stick (I didn't see it, but it has been thought to be the weakest GWG in playoff history).Carolina is owning NJ at both ends of the ice. Brodeur was awesome in game 2, and after the tying goal, he kinda raised his arms las if to say "How was Staal still on his skates? Why didn't one of you ground-slugs hammer him?"Canes win this thing easy now--Devs are on the ropes with no answers.
Weakest OT Goal to end a game maybe in History.
did you see the OT goal in game 3 with Avs DucksLupal completly fans on a slap shot and it goes towards an unscreened theodore and somehow went through his 5 hole
did you see the OT goal in game 3 with Avs DucksLupal completly fans on a slap shot and it goes towards an unscreened theodore and somehow went through his 5 hole
I don't think he fanned on it; it hit Clark's stick.EDIT: Lupul is a palindrome.
it was still pretty weak
Says the bitter Avalanche fan. They are lucky they even got to the playoffs this year. Forsberg gone = dynasty done.