Anyone Bodog This Weekend?

They gave away all those seats this weekend...did anyone win one or come close? I played in those that I could and had some of the worst luck I've had in tournies...fortunately it was all player point and Tourney Dollar buyins that I used. I made it to final 5 in one as 2nd in chips. Lost with KK vs. KJ on a hand that would've made me the overwhelming chip leader and probably sent me to Vegas for the main event. But anyway, no crying in the breast milk...I'm leading the $50 super stack and $100 tourney as we speak. Back to the main point...anyone play or currently playing on Bodog this weekend?

I donked off over $500 in those Saturday! The overlays were just sick and I felt I had a real good shot at it. I played in 4 of them actually.My best finish was Saturday evening where I finished 3rd. Final hand, I am 19000 in chips up against like 24000 and 55000 (rough estimates.)I wake up on the button and raise 3 bb with K-J of spades. Big stack just calls.Flop come Ah-Qs-7s. The time had come. I move all in with my straight and flush draw, and the big stack calls with a weak Ad-xs. I miss everything and sink into my sofa completely demoralized. I was sick to my stomach. HU I think I would have had a real shot at it.I was so bummed I took the wife and our good friends outs to Ruths Chris for some food, but especially the blue cheese olive martinis to forget it all! Yum friggin yum.So the whole day wasn't a total loss I guess. :club:

I donked off over $500 in those Saturday! The overlays were just sick and I felt I had a real good shot at it. I played in 4 of them actually.My best finish was Saturday evening where I finished 3rd. Final hand, I am 19000 in chips up against like 24000 and 55000 (rough estimates.)I wake up on the button and raise 3 bb with K-J of spades. Big stack just calls.Flop come Ah-Qs-7s. The time had come. I move all in with my open ended straight and flush draw, and the big stack calls with a weak Ad-xs. I miss everything and sink into my sofa completely demoralized. I was sick to my stomach. HU I think I would have had a real shot at it.I was so bummed I took the wife and our good friends outs to Ruths Chris for some food, but especially the blue cheese olive martinis to forget it all! Yum friggin yum.So the whole day wasn't a total loss I guess. :club:
Haha, nice. That's what I did last night. Thinking that I would've won my seat if he hadn't straight my KK with KJ wasn't what I wanted to do...so the bar and friends helped erase it. Quick update though...all those weren't cash buyins, but the $50 superstack that I just won certainly was. So at least I've got my confidence/winning back. Anyone else?
They gave away all those seats this weekend...did anyone win one or come close? I played in those that I could and had some of the worst luck I've had in tournies...fortunately it was all player point and Tourney Dollar buyins that I used. I made it to final 5 in one as 2nd in chips. Lost with KK vs. KJ on a hand that would've made me the overwhelming chip leader and probably sent me to Vegas for the main event. But anyway, no crying in the breast milk...I'm leading the $50 super stack and $100 tourney as we speak. Back to the main point...anyone play or currently playing on Bodog this weekend?
Good luck, hopefully you can win a seat.

Played a few of the bodog overlays this weekend. Was card dead in the first one and then ran Top 2 pair into a flush draw on the turn and lost most of my stack when the flush came. Had to push with A 10 that ran into AK and I was done. Then tonight came 5th in a quaterfinal where the top 3 won seats into the $270 ones. Tore up the cash games though so it wasn't a total waste. Are they running these mad overlays again next weekend? If so I'll probably be there.