Phoebe, and it's not even close.Oh, wait, was this thread about characters that we like or was it about characters that we want to assassinate because they make our ears bleed whenever we hear them speak?

im going with Chandler because he is like me in every way.the little quirks and comments he has is my sort of humor
without a doubt it's Chandler.

Chandler is the best...if you don't believe me....Chandler: Oh, yeah, I'm a gym member. I try to go four times a week, but I've missed the last... twelve hundred times. Ross: I figured after work, I'd pick up a bottle of wine, go over there, and try to... woo her. Chandler: Hey, you know what you should do? Take her back to the 1800's when that phrase was last used.

im going with Chandler because he is like me in every way.the little quirks and comments he has is my sort of humor
i think that you are giving yourself too much credit
Chandler is the best...if you don't believe me....Chandler: Oh, yeah, I'm a gym member. I try to go four times a week, but I've missed the last... twelve hundred times. Ross: I figured after work, I'd pick up a bottle of wine, go over there, and try to... woo her. Chandler: Hey, you know what you should do? Take her back to the 1800's when that phrase was last used.
ROFLMAO :club::D:D:D
Phoebe, and it's not even close.Oh, wait, was this thread about characters that we like or was it about characters that we want to assassinate because they make our ears bleed whenever we hear them speak?
its like sticking a screw driver in your ear.. and that freakin smelly cat??makes me want to shoot myself

My friends often said that I reminded them of Ross. Since I associate with Ross, I told them I appreciated it. They said, "No, you don't get it. Yes, Ross is one of the Friends...but he's the worst Friend." "I'm still taking it as a compliment."

• 3 weeks later...
Chandler is the favorite......for me to poop on!What an annoying show. Thank God its off of the air.--RuffRidr
Not into extremely well written television shows?

When Chandler asks Joey: Why don't you fall down more?That is a classic burn, clever and you don't see it coming.Joey burts into the room singing: "Oh mommy, Oh Daddy, I am a big ol baddy!" and then dances out.Monica: "Well I guess he got the part...."Chandler: "Yes, either that or Gloria Estfen was right...eventually the rthym IS going to get you." Muah....PerfectionChandler by a mile. For all those writing about how the show sucks...ok you don't like the show...we got it...Your mother's don't like you.... Go find another thread to piss up. Bear.

funniest moment on friends:when joey is made to teach those people how to dance and they start off in that hand flare thing and then start doing that dance that joey does at the start of the show instead of ballet

Not into extremely well written television shows?
Come on now, the writing on Friends went so far downhill after a few seasons. During the last few seasons the characters were basically caricatures of themselves (i.e. all Ross jokes have to pertain to his divorces and all Monica jokes are about how she used to be fat, the "Is Chandler gay" jokes, etc.). The first few seasons were great but the show jumped the shark when Monica and Chandler became the big storyline.
Come on now, the writing on Friends went so far downhill after a few seasons. During the last few seasons the characters were basically caricatures of themselves (i.e. all Ross jokes have to pertain to his divorces and all Monica jokes are about how she used to be fat, the "Is Chandler gay" jokes, etc.). The first few seasons were great but the show jumped the shark when Monica and Chandler became the big storyline.
The first few seasons of the show were extremely well written. My comment was directed toward a poster who claimed the show as a whole was annoying.
The first few seasons of the show were extremely well written. My comment was directed toward a poster who claimed the show as a whole was annoying.
Agreed. I was a fan of the show in the early years (especially of Jennifer Aniston, yowza)....while it went downhill, it certainly had a hell of a run.

I never really liked Friends, nor did I like anything about the show except for Aniston's nipples and Cox's bj mouth. I totally understand why so many people like it...it's because TV has trained you all to have extremely low standards.

I never really liked Friends, nor did I like anything about the show except for Aniston's nipples and Cox's bj mouth. I totally understand why so many people like it...it's because TV has trained you all to have extremely low standards.
This coming from a person whose signature contains references to The Amazing Race. Low standards, indeed....
This coming from a person whose signature contains references to The Amazing Race. Low standards, indeed....
not that i care about either of these shows and i'm still wondering why I even opened this thread but didnt amazing race actually win emmys?