Hey guys, As you can see I am not much of a forum poster on here but i read this practically every day. Some friends and I have planned a trip to Vegas in mid-june and I was looking for some suggestions on where the best places to play low limit hold em are...i was also looking for suggestions on the cool parts of vegas that i should definitely check out...we are only going to be there for 4 days and 3 nights so i don't have a great amount of time but want to check out as much as i can...any suggestions are appreciated!

Hey guys, As you can see I am not much of a forum poster on here but i read this practically every day. Some friends and I have planned a trip to Vegas in mid-june and I was looking for some suggestions on where the best places to play low limit hold em are...i was also looking for suggestions on the cool parts of vegas that i should definitely check out...we are only going to be there for 4 days and 3 nights so i don't have a great amount of time but want to check out as much as i can...any suggestions are appreciated!
screw vegas, come to sydney and give me your money not them

Ok so the Belaggio is all the rage, but their dealers and floor people are douches. Go to MGM, great room, very spacious, nice people. And the Mirage isnt bad. Both have a 3/6, but MGM has a 2/4 game.JEFF

i dont play limit but its easy to find 2/4,3/6,4/8. if you can play 4/8 the wynn is the nicest room that ive played. i havent been to the venetian but i hear its a nice room in a bad location(far from washrooms,parking,ect) and there isnt very much action there sometimes only 3 tables going in a room with 40 tanles. as far as things to see all of the free attractions like the mirage volcano and ti pirate show are decent. the rollercoaster at nyny is cool but its like 12 bucks now. for a very good buffet the alladin is very good at about 27 dollars for dinner or for cheaper place in and out burger is the best. bellagio is overated unless you are looking for high stakes which is the only place you find big action on a regular basis. gl and have fun

Hey man. I'll be there in June -- 18 -23. Maybe I'll be taking some chips off ya. gl.
i will be there 16-19th...thanks everyone for the suggestions/information...what about nightlife? any suggestions on the places to be? thanks in advance.
When I was there in December, Bellagio seemed to be the place to be for "nightlife". But they were lined up about 100 people long waiting to get into this club (near the poker room).
The Orleans is the best. Great hotel. CHeap as can be. 2 $80 tournies a day. Low rake on cash games. I love playing and staying there. Great poker room rate.

As for the nightlife, you can walk into practically any property and find something to do. Pure at Caesars, Light at Bellagio, Mandalay has a few cool spots - try to make it up to Mixx on the top floor of The Hotel it has a great view of the strip. Also Hard Rock and the Palms have a younger crowd and a number of cool places to hang out. Treasure Island or the "T.I." as they've tried to lure in a younger crowd is cool although its been quite awhile since I've been there. As long as you hang out at the nicer properties you can't help, but find a cool place... just follow the silicon. Hope this helps.

I was just there. The new Treasure Island (T.I.) poker room is pretty soft. I did quite well there on the $1/3NL table. The Caesars poker room was very nice. The 2 sessions of $2/5NL were usually filled with solid players. Definately check out Wynn's poker room.

Does Monte Carlo have a nice poker room, if any? That's where I'm staying when I go in 3 weeks and would like to play during the night after my g/f goes to bed, that way I can spend time with her during the day.

Does Monte Carlo have a nice poker room, if any? That's where I'm staying when I go in 3 weeks and would like to play during the night after my g/f goes to bed, that way I can spend time with her during the day.
Whippedigo?Come on you didn't think that would be let go, did ya?
Whippedigo?Come on you didn't think that would be let go, did ya?
Nope not at all, but I think she reads the forums sometimes so I had to put it in.Anyone have an idea how much a ufc or boxing or rollerjam or cockfight ticket would cost?