I Can't Be The Only One

Several times while playing Party and browsing here, my internet will disconnect. It appears to be Topic specific. I have not done any cross-referencing to seek similarities among the threads that cause this, but was hoping to find otherws similarly affected.it's strange.thanks.hope you are making lots of money tonight on the tables.

I thought you were gonna say "I can't be the only one that is full of envy that I can't jump on a plane any time I want with someone like Phil Ivey and go watch an NBA game."
Not this again.

I had the same problem earlier this week. On PP browsing FCP and losing connection. I'm at school, so I'm on a T1 with wireless... but no problems at all today...James

Several times while playing Party and browsing here, my internet will disconnect. It appears to be Topic specific. I have not done any cross-referencing to seek similarities among the threads that cause this, but was hoping to find otherws similarly affected.it's strange.thanks.hope you are making lots of money tonight on the tables.
It's PrtyPkrSux.
never noticed but i did just become the bubble boy busteed 82nd, money was 81st...
interesting technique in a bad beat post! seems like a good time to say: 'I'm glad I have hit no cards in this $11R cos it means I can keep my whole 6k and not get sucked out on! :club:

I have had some connection problems with Party Poker.The last time I had problems, they told me to go to my control panel, click on internet options, and delete cookies and temporary internet files.Hope this helps out.