Pin This! Proud To Anounce The Release Of Stacked

For immediate publication. Copyright Myline 2030.MYline is proud to anounce the Release of Stacked with Daniel Negreanu, available on all major home gaming entertainment systems, including PC. Unfortunatly Microsoft's XBOX and Sony's PS3 technology no longer exsist and the CD medium that the game has been printed on has been obsolite since 2009. However we are proud of our efforts.Myline would like to express our deepest sympathy about Daniel's recent death from lack of meat protein and we wish he could only be here to see the game that he pimped so hard collecting dust in the Pakistani warehouse where all the unwanted copies lay.On a brighter note, look forward to our next release "Polo Challenge, with Prince Charles" due out in 5220.

For immediate publication. Copyright Myline 2030.MYline is proud to anounce the Release of Stacked with Daniel Negreanu, available on all major home gaming entertainment systems, including PC. Unfortunatly Microsoft's XBOX and Sony's PS3 technology no longer exsist and the CD medium that the game has been printed on has been obsolite since 2009. However we are proud of our efforts.Myline would like to express our deepest sympathy about Daniel's recent death from lack of meat protein and we wish he could only be here to see the game that he pimped so hard collecting dust in the Pakistani warehouse where all the unwanted copies lay.On a brighter note, look forward to our next release "Polo Challenge, with Prince Charles" due out in 5220.
:club:

heh.

And the Jerk Store called. They are running out of you!Zing, I'm cool :club:
nice
No it would be pathetic that I remembered how to exactly spell the name of an obscure gaming company that DN pimped on this site 2 years ago. Yes real pathetic, but good for you!

I don't understand what this thread is all about. I've had the game for a few weeks now. It's been consuming all of my free time.

No it would be pathetic that I remembered how to exactly spell the name of an obscure gaming company that DN pimped on this site 2 years ago. Yes real pathetic, but good for you!
PSP? or ESP? just wondering!
And the Jerk Store called. They are running out of you!Zing, I'm cool :club:
Yeah, well I slepped with your wife!or the comeback my girlfriend came up with:Yeah, well you're their best selling customer!(it employs the confusion technique)
or the comeback my girlfriend came up with:Yeah, well you're their best selling customer!
You're dating Larry David?
Yeah, well I slepped with your wife!
I'm sorry, but I gotta call the spelling police on that one. One or even two incorrect letters I can let slide, but the word is SLEPT.

Man...the forum has been kinda weird this last week.Alf and Suited rapping, The Where's Jerry threads, FoxwoodsPro coming back as a woman...