Highest Limit Fell Asleep Playing

20 members have voted

1. 1. Highest limit fell asleep on?

• Higher

I fell asleep in a 100 dollar sit and go last night woke up and of course finished in fourth........... This came to mind because I must be a moron and just entered a 55 dollar MTT on party, its all good right, nope it's limit :(edit: but i am chip leader....... 4th leveli guess this thread was a bust... lock it up :club:

I fell asleep in a 100 dollar sit and go last night woke up and of course finished in fourth........... This came to mind because I must be a moron and just entered a 55 dollar MTT on party, its all good right, nope it's limit :(edit: but i am like 3rd in chips....... 4th leveli guess this thread was a bust... lock it up :club:
If I understood your voting options, I would help, but I don't get it

sorry should I of put dollar signs, i was including rake... those are all limits of the sit and gos.........Im now chip leader in the limit tourney on a positive notemaybe people dont want to vote or still dont understand, but I definately thought more people qwould of fallen asleep during a sit and go :sigh: lock up please

sorry should I of put dollar signs, i was including rake... those are all limits of the sit and gos.........Im now chip leader in the limit tourney on a positive notemaybe people dont want to vote or still dont understand, but I definately thought more people qwould of fallen asleep during a sit and go :sigh: lock up please
Try a never did it option...that'd get people voting

I fell asleep playing a stars world cup freeroll qualifier while waiting between rounds, but thats not on the list to vote for

I fell asleep in a 100 dollar sit and go last night woke up and of course finished in fourth........... This came to mind because I must be a moron and just entered a 55 dollar MTT on party, its all good right, nope it's limit :(edit: but i am chip leader....... 4th leveli guess this thread was a bust... lock it up :club:
Doesnt that suck when what the hell this is a limit tourney. :D Christ blind me out. Funy thing is I only do that when I am pressed for time.

The highest limit I every played then fell asleep was .01/.01 no limit holdem live. It was crazy. I wasn't really concerned about the $50 dollars I lost, but what really concerned me was the fact that I woke up with my penis stuck in an empty bottle of Coors light.Images available here: http:www.home-made-movies.com