Are Jedi Mind Tricks Unethical To Use At The Table?

This guy's name was "Jedi" at my table, so after he called my pre-flop raise (I had AKd), I said "You don't want to be in this hand....." "This hand is no good for you....."This other guy said "you shouldn't be saying stuff like that. I told him I was just trying a jedi mind trick, and he said "but this is for real money" (It was only a $20 SNG).So the question remains: are jedi mind tricks ethical at the table? Was it the force that forced the other Jedi to pay me off when I hit the nut flush on the turn? Would the chastizer have been less upset if he had seen the jedi hand wave that I did to the screen?

This is not the post you're looking for.
Love it... the force is strong with this one. Feel free to flame, but I happily admit Star Wars was a great part of my childhood.
Jedi Mind tricks only work on the weak minded...
Then this so-called "Jedi" wasn't really a Jedi, because he gave me half of his stack when all he held was top pair. The reverse-psychology jedi mind trick is one that few have in their bag....

::Steps up onto his 4 foot podium to be seen by crowd::Jedi Mind Tricks...are not. I repeat. Are NOT..illegal.::Quaduple back flip off of podium::